Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l3vpn-as4octet-ext-community-01.txt

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:22:44 -0700

Folks,

This version reflects the comment received from Bruno on 10/17.

Yakov.
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:15:01 -0700
From:    [email-masked]
To:      [email-masked]
cc:      [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l3vpn-as4octet-ext-community-01.txt 

- --NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group
 of the IETF.

	Title		: Four-octet AS Specific BGP Extended Community
	Author(s)	: Y. Rekhter, S. Sangli, D. Tappan
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l3vpn-as4octet-ext-community-01.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 2008-10-27
	
This document defines a new type of a BGP extended community - four-
   octet AS specific extended community. This community allows to carry
   4 octet autonomous system numbers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-as4octet-ext-community-01.
txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

- --NextPart
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-ietf-l3vpn-as4octet-ext-community-01.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

- --NextPart--

------- End of Forwarded Message