Subject: MPLS 2009 - Call for Presentation Abstracts.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 23:04:00 -0400

Hi,

The MPLS 2009 International Conference, the 12th Annual International
Conference on MPLS and Related Technologies, will be held October 25 -
28, 2009, in Washington, DC. The Technical Program Committee is
soliciting an abstract summarizing a proposed presentation representing
original/unpublished work covering cutting-edge topics. 

Presentations addressing new technologies and operational experience are
being solicited from network equipment vendors, service/transport
providers, the research community, government agencies, and enterprise
users. 

Some or all of these topics have been of interest to the L3VPN WG in the
past, and I wanted to indicate that the call for presentation abstracts
is now open. If you are interested in further information or want to
submit a presentation abstract, please see the following URL:

http://www.isocore.com/mpls2009/call_for_papers/cfp.htm
<http://www.isocore.com/mpls2009/call_for_papers/cfp.htm>  

In particular, the topics of Next Gen Multicast VPN, Deployment
Experiences (Scaling, Performance & Security), IPv6 for L3VPNs, Fast
Routing Convergence and High Availability for L3 VPNs are of interest.

Regards,
Zubair 
(Member Technical Program Committee, MPLS 2009 Conference)

Zubair Ahmad
Orange Business Services
Network Technology & Architecture
13775 McLearen Road, Oak Hill VA
Phone:             703-375-8152
Fax:                 703-375-8099
Mobile Phone:   703-981-0892
http://www.orange-business.com <http://www.orange-business.com/> 

*********************************
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. 
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. 
France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.
********************************