Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements for supporting Customer RSVP and RSVP-TE over a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN
	Author(s)	: K. Kumaki, Y. Kamite, R. Zhang
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-03.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 2009-7-13
	
Today, customers expect to run triple play services through BGP/MPLS 
   IP-VPNs. Some Service Providers will deploy services that request QoS 
   guarantees from a local CE to a remote CE across the network. As a   
   result, the application (e.g., voice, video, bandwidth-guaranteed 
   data pipe, etc.) requirements for end-to-end QOS and reserving 
   adequate bandwidth continue to increase.  

   Service Providers can use both MPLS and an MPLS-TE LSP to meet the 
   service objectives. This document describes service provider 
   requirements for supporting customer RSVP and RSVP-TE over a 
   BGP/MPLS IP-VPN.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.