Subject: Hiroshima Important Dates

From: Danny McPherson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:06:06 -0600

FYI on some important dates for the upcoming meeting.

	• 2009-10-02 (Friday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.
	• 2009-10-09 (Friday): Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working  
Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).
	• 2009-10-12 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial  
document (Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/ 
GMT).
	• 2009-10-16 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
	• 2009-10-19 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document  
(-00) submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID  
Submission Tool.
	• 2009-10-26 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by  
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload usingIETF ID Submission Tool.
	• 2009-10-28 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00  
PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload usingIETF Meeting Materials Management Tool.
	• 2009-10-30 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at  
17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).
	• 2009-11-02 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PST  
(01:00 Tuesday, November 3 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting  
Materials Management Tool.
	• 2009-11-02 (Monday): Registration cancellation cut-off at 17:00 PST  
(01:00 Tuesday, November 3 UTC/GMT).
	• 2009-11-06 (Friday): Final Pre-Registration and Pre-Payment cut-off  
at 17:00 local Hiroshima time (00:00 PST, 08:00 UTC/GMT).
	• 2009-11-08 - 2009-11-13: 76th IETF Meeting in Hiroshima, JP.

The full list is available here:

http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates.html

-danny