Subject: draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-05

From: Thomas Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 16:47:58 +0900

Hello working group,

Feedback is highly welcome on the last revision of 
draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations, especially on the non editorial 
changes such as the now fully revised Appendix A that compares the 
behavior of the different C-multicast routing approaches with reference 
to mVPN SSM/ASM routing scalability.

The changes made in this revision and the previous one are described in 
the slides presented this afternoon ( 
http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/76/slides/l3vpn-0.pdf ).

Thank you,

-Thomas

---

From: "HENDERICKX Wim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 22:40:20 +0100

I did an extensive review today especially on the appendix and I must
admit this is a great piece of work and support the statements made in
the draft.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Thomas Morin
Sent: maandag 9 november 2009 8:48
To: L3VPN
Subject: draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations-05

Hello working group,

Thank you,

-Thomas

---

From: Rahul Aggarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 23:02:07 -0800

I commend the authors for the revised analysis in Appendix A. I have
reviewed this and the draft is ready to be moved forward to
the IESG.

rahul