Subject: [Lager] Minor issues in XML example and schema

From: Audric Schiltknecht <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 16:25:50 -0400

Hi,

Since everyone else has been doing their work during the meeting by
creating issues, here is my share with some (minor) comments to pay back
for the beers:

1) The RelaxNG Compact Schema has a duplicate definition for the "type"
attribute:

   ## Representation of a variant code point or sequence
   variant = element var {
       attribute cp { code-point-literal },
       attribute type { text }?,              <--- Here
       attribute when { rule-ref }?,
       attribute not-when { rule-ref }?,
       attribute comment { text }?,
       attribute type { text }?,              <--- Here
       attribute ref { text }?
   }

which causes validation of LGR XML files against the schema to fail.

2) The "domain" element was changed to "scope" in -08 version. However,
"domain" is still used in the Appendix A example:

     <meta>
       <version comment="initial version">1</version>
       <date>2010-01-01</date>
       <language>sv</language>
       <domain>example</domain>

as well as in F.1 Known Issues and Future Work, second bullet (which is
bound to be removed once issues are fixed, so not sure it is worth
fixing it), and also mentionned in issue #3 ("Clarify domain element as
it pertains to Root", [1]).
I think it would be better to be consistent and use the same term that
is used in the draft.

Regards,
Audric

[1]: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/3