Subject: [Lager] [lager] #1 (): Address risk of DoS as a security consideration

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:34:05 -0000

#1: Address risk of DoS as a security consideration

 Add text relating to the risks/mitigations of potential denial of service
 attacks due to LGRs that are constructed to have loops.

-- 
---------------------------------+-----------------
Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
    Type:  enhancement           |     Status:  new
Priority:  major                 |  Milestone:
 Version:                        |   Severity:  -
Keywords:                        |
---------------------------------+-----------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/1>
lager <http://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:43:25 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate

Comment:

 Duplicate of ticket:5

-- 
-----------------------------------+--------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement           |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major                 |  Milestone:
   Version:                        |   Severity:  -
Resolution:  duplicate             |   Keywords:
-----------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/1#comment:1>
lager <http://tools.ietf.org/lager/>