Subject: [Lager] [lager] #11 (): Rule on when/not-when attributes in draft-davies-idntables

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 21:28:57 -0000

#11: Rule on when/not-when attributes in draft-davies-idntables

 Section §4.2.5 has this paragraph ;
 Only a single "when" or "not-when" attribute can be applied to any "var"
 element, however, multiple "var" elements using the same mapping, but
 different "when" or "not-when" attributes may be specified.  In such a
 case care must be taken to ensure that for each context at most one of the
 context rules for the "when" or "not-when"  attributes is satisfied;
 otherwise the results are undefined.
 </quote>

 However, when/not-when attributes can appear on "char" and "range"
 elements too,
 hence the above sentence should mention them and not only the "var"
 elements.

 when/not-when can appear for char & range elements too
 => previous sentence with only "var" elements is too strict

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------
Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
    Type:  enhancement      |     Status:  new
Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:
 Version:                   |   Severity:  -
Keywords:                   |
----------------------------+-----------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/11>
lager <http://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: Asmus Freytag <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 23:43:46 -0700

>   Only a single "when" or "not-when" attribute can be applied to any "var"
adding: "or char" here would fix that.
>   element,
change ", however" to ". However" to further indicate that this second 
sentence only applies to "var" elements.
>   however, multiple "var" elements using the same mapping, but
-----

A./