Subject: [Lager] [lager] #4 (): Review syntax of actions

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:37:31 -0000

#4: Review syntax of actions

 The recommended names for disposition ("block" and "allocate") deviate
 from the name in the Root Zone LGR Procedure ("blocked" and
 "allocatable").  The latter were chosen to highlight that the machine
 processing of the LGR table is just the first step, actual  allocation
 requires additional actions, hence "allocatable".  This should be
 resolved.

-- 
---------------------------------+-----------------
Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
    Type:  enhancement           |     Status:  new
Priority:  major                 |  Milestone:
 Version:                        |   Severity:  -
Keywords:                        |
---------------------------------+-----------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/4>
lager <http://tools.ietf.org/lager/>

---

From: Asmus Freytag <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:38:09 -0700

>   requires additional actions, hence "allocatable".  This should be

I am in favor of using the terminology as it exists in the Root Zone 
project.

"invalid", "allocatable", "blocked" and the fourth one ("activate") can 
remain (as it isn't used in the root).

A./