Subject: [Lager] [lager] #9 (): Fix domain/scope usage

From: "lager issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 21:40:13 -0000

#9: Fix domain/scope usage

 Per [email-masked], the "domain" element was changed to
 "scope" in -08 version. However, "domain" is still used in the Appendix A
 example:

     <meta>
       <version comment="initial version">1</version>
       <date>2010-01-01</date>
       <language>sv</language>
       <domain>example</domain>

 as well as in F.1 Known Issues and Future Work, second bullet (which is
 bound to be removed once issues are fixed, so not sure it is worth
 fixing it), and also mentionned in issue #3 ("Clarify domain element as
 it pertains to Root", [1]).
 I think it would be better to be consistent and use the same term that
 is used in the draft.

-- 
---------------------------------+-----------------
Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
    Type:  defect                |     Status:  new
Priority:  minor                 |  Milestone:
 Version:                        |   Severity:  -
Keywords:                        |
---------------------------------+-----------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/lager/trac/ticket/9>
lager <http://tools.ietf.org/lager/>