Subject: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-01

From: Vijay Gurbani via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:48:14 -0800

Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-01
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 2022-01-11
IETF LC End Date: 2022-01-19
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: Ready for publication as a proposed standard.

Major issues: 0

Minor issues: 0

Nits/editorial comments: 1

In Section 3, last paragraph: s/If a server which advertises/If a server that advertises/
(Reason: Restrictive clauses should use "that" [1]).
[1] https://www.dictionary.com/e/that-vs-which/

Thanks,

- vijay

---

From: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 16:06:28 -0800

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for the comment. I've addressed the issue with
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1887 and will push a new
revision of the draft soon.

Cheers,

Ryan