Subject: Informational RFC to be: draft-fleming-ldap-printer-schema-01.txt (fwd)

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:54:40 +0100

Can some of you have a look at these and let me know what you think?

  paf

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: onsdag 20 februari 2002 17.24 +0000
From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Informational RFC to be: draft-fleming-ldap-printer-schema-01.txt

IESG,

This RFC-to-be was submitted to the RFC Editor to be published as
Informational: draft-fleming-ldap-printer-schema-01.txt.

Four week timeout is initiated (20 March 2002).

                 LDAP Schema for Printer Services

   This document provides information for the Internet community.  It
   does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  This document
   defines an LDAP schema, object classes and attributes, for printers
   and printer services, for use with directories that support
   Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAPv3) [RFC2251].  This
   document is based on the printer attributes listed in Appendix E of
   Internet Printing Protocol (IPP/1.1) [RFC2911], the Service Location
   Protocol (SLPv2) [RFC2608] 'service:printer:' template defined in
   [SLPPRT], and the mapping between SLP service advertisements and LDAP
   descriptions of services defined in [RFC2926].

** Please note that the RFC Editor intends to expand "LDAP" in the
title if this document is accepted for publication as an RFC.

Sincerely,

Sandy Ginoza - USC/ISI
Request for Comments Documents

Voice: (310) 822-1511 x89369
Fax: (310) 823-6714
EMAIL: [email-masked]

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------