Subject: Myles advice

From: "Rupert Myles" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:20:41 -0060

Looking to put some spring in your step?  Ready for your big break?
Look no further.

Wild Brush Energy
Symbol: WBRS

Current Price:  Around   $0.05
Short Term Target:         $0.12
Long Term Target:         $0.40

The energy sector is THE place to be, with some energy companies seeing 
appreciation of 400% or more this year alone!  WBRS is involved in some 
of the most exciting gas plays in North America.  It's a proven winner in a 
red hot market.

But that's just the beginning.  Rumor has it that there may soon be a 
merger between WBRS and another major energy player with close ties to 
the company.  In fact this major player's stock was up 50% Friday on 
strong volume as insiders took positions.

We believe that WBRS is looking at the same rapid appreciation.  Once 
the merger is announced there will be a scramble to get in.  Play it smart.  
Take a position BEFORE the announcement and ride this one all the way 
to the bank!
Tell to everyone about this message.Post it on the forum.