Subject: LDAP connections

From: "Umesh M S" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 21:17:44 -0600

I want to establish 500 to 1000 ldap connections (simultaneously) to an ldap server, does anyone have a tool or script to do this ?
 
Thanks,
Umesh

---

From: Harri Czesla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 16:13:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, there!

> I want to establish 500 to 1000 ldap connections (simultaneously) to an ldap server, does anyone have a tool or script to do this ?

You might want to try

http://www.mindcraft.com/directorymark

best regards  Harri Czesla

Harri Czesla             ~  ~                     Harri Czesla
DFN Directory Services   +  +       tel.: +49 (0)7071 29-70285
ZDV Univ. Tuebingen       -- /        fax: +49 (0)7071 29-5912
D-72074 Tuebingen         ||     [email-masked]
Germany                   ||       http://www.directory.dfn.de
--------------------------^^----------------------------------