Subject: protect yourself !

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 13:47:46

This mail is never sent unsolicited. You received this “auto respond” email because you or someone you know submitted your 
address to our info page. Upon submission you agreed to receive this email about our program. If this email was not requested 
by you please accept our apology. If you want to UNSUBSCRIBE from this list see the instructions at the bottom of the page.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEARN HOW TO IMPROVE, REPAIR AND INCREASE YOUR CREDIT. LEARN THE SECRETS THAT CREDIT COMPANIES 
DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW.

THE COMPLETE MANUAL FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO GET OUT OF DEBT…. IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT. . . STOP BILL 
COLLECTORS…… AND IMPROVE YOUR LIFE!!!

WHEN YOU COME RIGHT DOWN TO IT…”the average consumer really doesn't fully understand the “WORLD OF CREDIT” 
Most consumers simply pull out their credit card or write a check when they are making a purchase or paying a bill. Maybe 
that is why there are so many people in 'DEEP DEBT”.. and why so many consumers should be interested in our new 'CREDIT 
MANUAL!” 

In the Current economy GOOD CREDIT IS A MUST! With it, the world is your oyster, without it, life can be a living hell! If 
you can develop an AAA credit rating, you'll have a huge advantage over most people. You'll find you will be able to GET 
LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU WANT. 

Do you ever wonder why it seems that some people make the same salary, live in the same house, but have excellent credit? 
They see something  “on sale” THEY BUY IT, They  go on expensive vacations EVERY YEAR, and when they see an 
expensive item they know will make their child happy THEY BUY IT! Look at the difference, it really isn't fair, OR IS IT?

The only difference is that one family understands the 'WORLD OF CREDT”, while the other is hopelessly locked into a pitiful 
situation which just seems to get worse with each passing day.

WELL HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS! People with bad credit don't have to lead a “Tortured Life” anymore. They don't have to 
put up with those annoying phone calls day and night. They can stop their creditors from sending them threatening letters. 
And, best of all they can start to IMPROVE, REPAIR, AND INCREASE their credit almost immediately. Consumers have rights 
too!!  The days of Bullying Tactics are over. Unfortunately most people don't know their rights under the law. These people 
are easy prey for unscrupulous bill collectors and collection agencies.  Although these leaches of society know the consumer 
rights, they also know most consumers have no idea that they are protected by the law!

With our new CREDIT REPAIR  MANUAL, you can now fight pack. Contained within these pages of this remarkable manual 
will be all the information you'll need to improve your credit rating and get the bill collectors off your back. You'll learn the 
secrets that your creditors do not want you to know. At last you can stop your creditors right in their tracks. No longer will 
they have the upper hand. You'll be able to negotiate on an even playing filed, And, they'll respect you more once they know. . 
.  that you  know . . . what they didn't want you to now. 

WHETHER you are bankrupt, garnished, divorced, or even late on your payments . .  there are legal methods you can use to 
improve your credit rating. Imagine what you could do for yourself and your family with this new purchasing power. A new 
car? New clothes? The vacation you always wanted? Maybe even a down payment on your dream home! It's all up to you. 
With your new credit . .  you soon may  find that life has gone from a “living hell” to “heaven on earth”.

You already know how bad things can get. . . don't you owe it to yourself and your family to at least give it a try? You have 
nothing to lose . . . and probably a happier and more prosperous future to gain. You decide…..

.

GOOD CREDIT . . . BAD CREDIT . . .  IT'S YOUR CHOICE!	

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            CREDIT REPAIR MANUAL ORDER-FORM 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please RUSH me my “CREDIT REPAIR MANUAL” So I can start to improve, repair, and increase my credit right away!  I am 
enclosing a check, cash or money order for  $33 in U.S Funds. (Includes Postage & Handling) 

**** FREE PRIORITY RUSH SHIPPING WITH PAYMENT BY U.S. POSTAL   MONEY ORDER or CASH!***
(Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery for all orders paid by check. Returned check fee $25)

MAIL TO:   Global Marketing
                   1900 Empire Blvd. Suite 243                
                   Webster, NY 14580

NAME:______________________________________ 

ADDRESS:___________________________________ 

CITY:_________________STATE/PROVINCE:______ 

ZIP/POSTAL CODE:___________________________ 

E-MAIL ADDRESS:____________________________ 

---------------------------------------------------------------- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list reply to this email and type remove in the subject line.
All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.
-------------------------------------------------------------------