Subject: Make Money Under One Straight Line Plan!!!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 15:56:00

Hi,

Make Money Under One Straight Line Plan!!!

FREE To Join And Benefit!

This program are People Helping People Build A Reliable 
Residual Income 
 
Through Teamwork, We Will All See Our 
Dreams Come True!

No RECRUITING!
No SELLING!
No PRODUCTS!
No SCAMS!
AND THE BEST PART... IT'S FREE!

We know this sounds too good to be true,  but our this amazing 
program is designed to provide everyday people with a residual 
income stream while doing NOTHING!

Take a look!

Request for info!
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=inu_info please!

Everybody Benefits!
Everyone join after you will place below you in one straight 
line.

Have a Nice Day!

Regards.
................................................................
.
To be removed from this mailing list please send 
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove me!