Subject: . . (63024)

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 07:15:48 -0400 (EDT)

Thank-you-for-reviewing-this-important-email.           1st20

We offer an extensive Audio Tape training course in:

"How  to  Process  Judicial  Judgements"

If you are like many people, you are not even sure what a Judicial
Judgement is and why processing them can earn you
very substantial income.

If you ever sue a company or a person and win, then you will
have a  Judicial  Judgement against them.
You are happy you won but you will soon find out the
shocking fact:

"Its now up to you to collect on the Judgement".

The court does not require the loser to pay you. The court
will not even help you. You must trace the loser down, find
their assets, their employment, bank accounts, real estate,
stocks and bonds, etc. Very few people know how to find
these assets or what to do when they are found. The result
is that millions of Judgements are just sitting in files,
collecting dust, and forgotten.

"In 79% of the cases the winner of a Judgement never sees a dime."

The non-payment of judicial debt has grown to epidemic
proportions.
Right now in the United States there is between 200
and 300 billion dollars of uncollected Judicial Judgement debt.
For every Judgement that is paid, 5 more Judgements take its place.

We identified this massive market 8 years ago and have actively
pursued Judicial Judgements since. We invented this business.
We have perfected it into a well proven and solid profession in
which only a select few will be trained in the techniques
necessary to succeed.

With our first hand experience we have built a course which
teaches you how to start your business, in this new unknown
and exciting field of processing Judicial Judgements.

By following the steps laid out in our course and with reasonable
effort you can become very successful in the processing of
Judicial Judgements.

The income potential is substantial in this profession.

We have associates who have taken our course and are now
working full time making $96,000.00 to over $200,000.00
per year. Part time associates are earning between
$24,000.00 and $100,000.00 per year.

Some choose to operate out of their home and work by
themselves. Others build a sizable organization of
15 to 25 people in attractive business offices.

Today our company and our associates have over 632 million
dollars in Judicial Judgements that we are currently processing.
Of this 632 million, 36 million is in the form of joint ventures
between our firm and our associates.

Joint ventures with our Associates is where we make our income.

We only break even when our course is purchased. We make a
12% margin on the reports we supply to our associates. Our
reporting capability is so extensive that government agencies,
police officers, attorneys, credit agencies, etc. come to us for
reports.

Many of our associates already have real estate liens in force of
between 5 million to over 15 million dollars. Legally this means
that when the properties are sold or refinanced our associate must
be paid off. The norm is 10% interest compounded annually on
unpaid Judicial Judgements. Annual interest on 5 million at 10%
translates to $500,000.00 annually in interest income alone...not
counting the payment of the principle. Our associates earn half of
this amount or $250,000.00 per year.

This is just for interest, not counting principle and not counting
the compounding of the interest, which can add substantial
additional income. Typically companies are sold for 10 times
earnings. Just based on simple interest an associate with 5
million in real estate liens could sell their business for
approximately 2.5 million dollars.

92% of all of our associates work out of their home; 43% are
women and 36% are part-time.

One of the benefits of working in this field is that you are not under
any kind of time frame. If you decide to take off for a month of
vacation...then go. The Judgements you are working on will be there
when you return. The Judgements are still in force, they do not
disappear.

The way we train you is non-confrontational. You use your
computer and telephone to do most of the processing. You
never confront the debtor. The debtor doesn't know who you
are. You are not a collection agency!

Simply stated the steps to successful Judicial Processing
are as follows:

=> Mail our recommended letter to companies and individuals
with Judicial Judgements (We train you how to find out who to write to).

=>8% to 10% of the firms and people you write will call you
and ask for your help. They call you, you don't call them
unless you want to.

=> You send them an agreement (supplied in the course) to sign
which splits every dollar you collect 50% to you and 50% to them.
This applies no matter if the Judgement is for $2,000.00
or $2,000,000.00.

=>You then go on-line to our computers to find the debtor
and their assets. We offer over 120 powerful reports to assist
you. They range from credit reports, to bank account locates,
employment locates, skip traces and locating stocks and bonds,
etc. The prices of our reports are very low. Typically 1/2
to 1/3 of what other firms charge. For example we charge
$6.00 for an individuals credit report when some other
companies charge $25.00.

=> Once you find the debtor and their assets you file
garnishments and liens on the assets you have located.
(Standard fill in the blank forms are included in the
course)

=> When you receive the assets you keep 50% and send 50%
to the original Judgement holder.

=> Once the Judgement is fully paid you mail a Satisfaction of
Judgement to the court. (Included in the course)

============================================

Quote's from several of our Associates:

============================================

==>Thomas in area code 516 writes us:
"I just wanted to drop you a short note thanking you for your
excellent course. My first week, part time, will net me
3,700.00 dollars. Your professionalism in both the manual
and the Audio Tape opened doors for me in the future. There's no
stopping me now." As of three months later, Thomas states
he has over $8,500,000 worth of Judgements he is working on.

==>After only having this course for four months,Larry S.
in area code 314 stated to us: 
"I am now making $2,000.00 per week and
expect this to grow to twice this amount within the next year.
I am having a ball. I have over $250,000 in Judgements I am
collecting on now."

==>Marshal in area code 407 states to us:
"I feel bad, you only charged me $259.00 for this course and it is
a gold mine. I have added 3 full time people to help me after only
having your course for 5 months."

==>After having our course for 7 months Larry S. in area
code 314 stated:
I am now making $12,000.00 per month and have
approximately $500,000.00 in Judgements I am collecting on.
Looks like I will have to hire someone to help out." After
having our course for 3 years, Larry now makes over $20,000.00
per month!

>From the above information and actual results you can see why we
can state the following:

With our course you can own your own successful business!

• A business which earns you substantial income now and one
which could be sold in 3-5 years, paying you enough to retire on
and travel the world.

• A business which is extremely interesting to be in.

• A Business in which every day is new and exciting. None
of your days will be hum drum...your brain is challenged!

• A business which protects you from Corporate downsizing.

• A business which you can start part-time from your home and
later, if you so desire, you can work full time.

• A business which is your ticket to freedom from others
telling you what to do.

• A business which lets you control your own destiny.

If the above sounds interesting to you then its time for you
to talk to a real live human being - no cost or obligation on
your part.

Please call us at 1--4 0 6--6 5 2--0 1 9 4. 

We have Customer Support staff available to you from 8:00am to
9:00pm (Mountain Time) 7 days a week. If you call this number
you can talk to one of our experienced Customer Support personnel.
They can answer any questions you may have - with no obligation.
Sometimes we run special pricing on our courses and combinations
of courses. When you call our Customer Support line they can let
you know of any specials we may be running. If you like what you
read and hear about our courses, then the Customer Support person
can work with you to place your order.

We are very low key. We merely give you the facts and you can
then decide if you want to work with us or not.

Our training has made this happen for many others already. Make
it happen for YOU !!

Thank you for your time and interest.

We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise
via E mail. No wasted paper! Delete with
one simple keystroke! Less refuse in our Dumps!
This is the new way of new millenium!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This ad is produced and sent out by:
Universal Advertising Systems
To be removed from our mailing list please email us at
[email-masked] with remove in the subject line or 
call us toll free at 1-888-605-2485 and give us your email 
address or write us at: 
Central DB Removal, PO Box 1200, Oranjestad, Aruba

**************************************************************************************
20004