Subject: New Product Give Away & VersaCheck!

From: "Stephanie Key" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:08:38 -0700

Visit http://www.g7ps.com to pick up - eXpressForms "forms publisher"
($129.99 value) - Fortune "relationship manager" ($149.99 value) -
DataScan "busines card & contact list scanner" ($149.99 value) - FREE!
No other purchase required! If you cannot view this message, please
visit http://www.globalzon2k.com/news_vercheck1.htm 

G7 Productivity Systems, Inc. is sending this email to its subscribed
users.
You are subscribed as: [email-masked] 
  About VersaCheck 2001
VersaCheck enables businesses and individuals to create their own custom
checks. All it takes is a desktop printer, blank paper and VersaCheck
software! The checks look professional and are fully bankable.
VersaCheck is available at most computer retail stores and online. It
works with most accounting and personal finance software such as
Quicken, Money, QuickBooks, Peachtree and many more.   
  
Four popular versions to choose from:
VersaCheck 2001

Personal Home & Business Professional Premium 
  <http://www.g7ps.com>  
  VersaCheck Comes with High Quality Blank Security Check Stock 
  
Available Colors: Tan, Burgundy, Green and Blue   
  Sample Check

Please call 800-303-2620 for questions or assistance regarding this
offer. 

Thank you very much. 
Best regards, 

Stephanie Key
Customer Relationship Executive
800-303-2620

To change your communication preferences Click Here
<http://www.globalzon2k.com/scripts/de.asp?e=ietf-ldapext%40netscape%2Ec
om> 
or simply reply to this Email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line. 

        
  Copyright © Globalzon, Inc. All rights reserved. 
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.