Subject: I Finally Found It!!!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 00:00:23 -0500

THE SCALE MOVED!!!

Hello! My name is
Tara Simon and I would like to share my experience as an inspiration to many
who may feel there is no hope.

It’s amazing how long you can avoid dealing with a problem that you simply
don’t want to face up to. I managed to ignore my weight problem for the better
part of a decade.

My life was going from the bed to the sofa and from the
sofa to the refrigerator.

Food was my escape, and the weight piled on until I hated the way I looked.
At my top weight of 282 pounds, I felt worthless, with no desire or energy to
respond to life. I would look at old pictures, and wonder — If that thin, sexy,
woman, in that short black dress — was really me? (My husband proposed to me
in that dress 10 years ago) I didn’t even feel like that happy woman in the
picture – I was exhausted and so depressed.

My husband, who had been caring for me and our four children (because I was
too big), was genuinely concerned about my physical and mental health. I was
tired - very tired, of the struggle to make it through each day.

I have been on every diet you can think of during my lengthy dieting "career.
" Diet Center, NutriSystem, Slim Fast, Atkins Diet, & even Phen-Phen, and
the list goes on and on. I would diet for the first few days, then it was only
a matter of time until I reached my breaking point and ended up eating vast
quantities of the very foods I’d been denying myself.
NOTHING worked for me
until a dear friend of ours convinced me to try a product that was
nutritionally engineered for maximum results. That product was called
BERRY TRIM PLUS.

After about five days on BerryTrim Plus, I began to experience a sense of
"well being" with increased energy - I didn’t feel tired, irritable or
sluggish. More Importantly, I didn't feel Hungry
- something I hadn't felt for months, maybe years.

I've been looking for a weight-loss solution for so
long. I thought I had tried

everything when...

The Scale Moved!! I
mean, really
Moved! .

CLICK HERE

I lost 126 pounds in 6 months.

Within 6 months I dropped down to 156 pounds.

Today, I can do many activities that I couldn't when I weighed 282 pounds.
The most amazing part - how simple and easy it was!
My doctor has examined me, and my weight loss has blown his mind! People that I
used to work with and even family members didn't recognize me at Christmas! I
truly wish everyone who is overweight knew about this program ... I plan to
tell everyone I can who has struggled with his or her weight, like I have. I
can feel your pain, believe me!!! You cannot go wrong on the BerryTrim Plus
program! It has given me a new lease on life… After losing 126
pounds so far, I feel very confident, happy, and even sexy! Oh, and I recently
wore that same black cocktail dress I wore when my husband proposed - 10 years
ago! (I guess that woman in the picture really was me!
) I thought I would never look and feel like that again!

BERRY TRIM PLUS
is a powerful gift from nature that has touched every aspect of my
life! And from the bottom of my heart, I will always
thank my dear friend Judy for telling me about this wonderful product and
giving me back the joy of living.

IF I COULD DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT
TOO!

CLICK HERE

I was sick of being fat. I didn’t like the way I looked and I didn’t like the
way I felt. I felt that I owed it to my husband, my four children,and myself
to make one more attempt at weight loss. If you need to lose a few pounds,
more than 100 pounds, or anything in between, click through this website
thoroughly and marvel over what this amazing product has done for so many
people like you and me!.The proof is in the pudding (so to speak) so
take a look at the many success stories from others who have gained better
health, improved their relationships, and of course, lost weight and are
keeping it off for good. The testimonials speak for themselves. And if you
decide this is something you are willing to try — GO FOR IT!!!!! You won't be sorry.. Do take the
time to read them. Many are simply AMAZING!

Click here to read many of the success stories.

CLICK HERE

God Bless,

Tara Simon

This message has been sent to you by an independent
Berry Trim Plus affiliate #
3B05CB6900F5C90E.

To be removed please reply with REMOVE in the subject line.