Subject: IMPORTANT DIRECTORIES FOR THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.

From: "LUCKY EXPORTS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 23:39:37 +0530

Important-  Sir,Sorry for Distrub.These are all Business Directories
to boost your Business.To unsuscribe,kindly send us Blank E Mail . 

To,
THE RESPECTED MANAGING DIRECTOR,

 We are one of the leading booksellers in India and following books
are must for Your Industry. Kindly also visit our website-www
luckyexports.com for many interesting books.

IMPORTANT DIRECTORIES -Just Released in 2000
1)  IT Directory -(Internet/Net working/Hardware/IT Services/Office
Automation/Satellite & Broadcasting)Nationwide-latest -2000 edition-
Rs.500/-
2) Directory of Diplomatic Missions in India & Indian Diplomatic
Representatives Abroad-
alongwith International Organisation Agencies & Consulate Generals
with E mail addresses -2001 Edition-  Rs. 270/-
3) Directory of 13th Lok Sabha & Rajya Sabha Members 2000-with
addresses/tepephone 
Nos.- Rs.200/-
4) Directory of Executives of Public Undertakingss 2000-with E mail
addresses- Rs.200/-
5)Directory of Centre Government Officials-2000-2001- 
    (Ministers/Secretaries/Governors/Judges/Chief Ministers/Chief
Secretaries 
     etc.etc.etc.                    Rs. 180/-
6) Q-Prod's Directory of Indian Automobile Industry Rs. 460/-
Provides authentic information about 2997 companies manufacturing
automobiles, Auto components and Ancillary products.
7) Delhi & Around Industrial Directory Rs. 425/-
Contains information of about 15000 industries located in and around
Delhi.
8)Gurgaon Industrial & Trade Directory-It covers information of
Industries,
    Traders, Corporate Offices of Gurgaon, Dharuhera and Bhiwadi.
More 
    Than 300 printed pages. Rs. 200/-
9)Indore Business Directory - (with FREE CD)Industries,Hospitals,
Automobiles,Tourism,
    Construction etc. etc. Rs. 250/-.
10) Transporters' Directory(Transport Pages)- About Aviation, Marine,
Surface etc. Rs. 300/-.
11) Ahmedabad and around Industrial directory Rs. -Contains
information of about 4000 industries lacated in around Ahmedabad.Rs
175/-
12) Chandigarh and around Industrial directory Rs. 200/-
    It cover information of industries located in Chandigarh, Mohali,
    Panchkula, Ambala, Derabassi, Rajpura, Parwanoo and Baddi.It
covers
    information of almost all the manufacturing units running in the
above
specified areas.
13)All India Directory of Machinery Manufacturers Rs. 375/-
 It contains almost every type of machinery manufacturer's
information from
all over India. Information has been provided according to the types
of the
machinery.
14) Foreign Exchange Management Law & Practice-June 2000 Rs.650/- 
15)Designing a Tax Efficient Salary of Employees-edition 2000-by
Agarwal- Rs.450/-
16) IPPC's Directory of ISO 9000/14000 and QS 9000 Certified
Companies in   India 
The Directory contains details of 4649 companies certified under ISO
9000/14000 
and QS 9000 series of international standards, 
Rs.640/-
17)All India Bank Directory-Nationalised Banks-Rs.350/-

Terms-1.) Books will be immediately despatched by courier on receipt
of your Demand Draft in favour of"LUCKY EXPORTS', PAYABLE AT JALGAON.
2) Postage/courier charges-Rs.25/-per Book.
3) No VPP, please

Kindly send us all your orders of Technical/non Technical books  in
future   and subjects of your interests and allow us to serve you for
a life time and oblige.

Thanks & With Kindest Regards from,

Lucky Exports,
Shyam Khandalkar,Proprietor,
RUDRA,4,DHAKE WADI,
JALGAON- 425 001
e mail.- luckyexports@ vsnl.com
www.luckyexports.com
 PHONE- 0257 226750
FAX - 0257 223399, 0257 234029