Subject: GLOBAL MLM launch

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 17:16:20 -0300

============================================================
   Opt In Club Opportunities  
   Help stamp out spam by going Opt In. 
 ============================================================

 ============================================
 GLOBAL MLM launch
 ============================================

 You can earn money QUICKLY, GLOBALLY and 
 keep it coming for LIFE! Click on this 
 link and try NOT to get excited. 

 Be on the team of a 3-time top distributor 
 who has developed a HALF A MILLION 
 DOLLAR online business building system. 

 He will give you a FREE replicating site 
 to start promoting this program NOW.

 For Full Details, Send Email To Mailto:[email-masked]

 =============================================================
  To be unsubscribe from future mailings, click the link 
  mailto:[email-masked]
 =============================================================