Subject: EARN $46,000 IN THE NEXT 90 DAYS!!!!!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 01:23:44

WORK AT HOME USING YOUR COMPUTER!!!
__________________________________________________

Dear Friend,

You can earn $46,000 or more in next the 90 days sending
e-mail. Seem impossible? Read on for details (no, there is no 
"catch")...
__________________________________________________

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV"

Thank you for your time and Interest.

This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major
nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of the program described below, to see if it really
can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was
legal. Their findings proved once and for all that there are,
absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.
This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless
and fun way to make some extra money at home.

The results of this show has been truly remarkable. So many
people are participating that those involved are doing, much
better than ever before. Since everyone makes more as more
people try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of lately.
You will understand once you experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"
__________________________________________________

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested
in taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE
investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $46,000 in less than 90 days!
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING
OPPORTUNITY. It does not require you to come into contact
with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have
to leave the house except to get the mail. If you believe that
someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for,
THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams
will come true.

This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works
perfectly...100% EVERY TIME. Email is the sales tool of the
future. Take advantage of this non-commercialized method of
advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will
be doing business using e-mail. Get your piece of this action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained
respectability. It is being taught in the Harvard Business School,
and both Stanford Research and the Wall Street Journal have
stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods and services will
be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's.

This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 3,500,000
millionaires in the WORLD, 20% ( 700,000) made their fortune
in the last several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show that
over 100 people become millionaires everyday through Multi-
Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer
Donald Trump (A MULTI-BILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE
WEALTHIEST MEN IN THE WORLD) made an appearance on
the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if
he lost everything and had to start over from scratch. Without
hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network marketing
company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo
him. He looked out at the audience and dead-panned his
response "That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting
out there!"

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct
commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions
from sales made by people you introduce to the business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing
time or money once and getting paid again and again and again.
In network marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of
others.

This program is currently being utilized in more than 50
different countries across the world.

The enclosed INF0RMATION is something I almost let slip
through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read
everything and gave some thought and study to it.

My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I
worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and my position
was eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, I decided to
open my own business. Over the past year, I incurred many
unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, friends and
creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to
refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and
struggling business. AT
THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and
I am writing to share the experience in hopes that this will
change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six
month's prior to receiving this program I had been sending away
for INF0RMATION on various business opportunities. All of
the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective.
They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or the
initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they
would work or not. One claimed that I would make a million
dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book 
to
make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my 
name
off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After
reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly,
I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY MAKING
PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start,
without putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil and
paper and figured it out, I would at least get my money back. But
like most of you I was still a little skeptical and a little 
worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the US
Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it
is indeed legal! After determining the
program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided
"WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my
time on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need 
any
money for printing to send out the program, and because all of
my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my time. I
am telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I
promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter
how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for
REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS
FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND
OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in
making $46,000 in 90 days was done.

By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your
goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR
REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100
ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE
YOUR $46,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT
#2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed.

By March 1, of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received $42,000
with more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.
Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember, it won't work
if you don't try it. This program does work, but you must follow
it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place your
name in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot
of money! In order for this program to work, you must meet your
goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for
REPORT #2 and you will make $46,000 or more
in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It
really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If 
you
choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on
your way to financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble
like I was, or you want to start your own business, consider this
a sign. I DID!

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke
------------------------------------------------------------------
------
A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports,
you should have concluded that such a program, and one that is
legal, could not have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business
for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was
doing the same things that were previously successful for me,
but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it
was the economy. Inflation and recession had replaced the
stable economy that had been with us since 1945.
I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rate... because many of you know from first hand experience.
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they
were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not,
including those who never had anything to save or invest, were
moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes,
"THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."
The traditional methods of making money will never allow you
to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received INF0RMATION that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and
"JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more
money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money,
nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this
program. I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I
have retired from the program after sending out over 1,600,000
programs. Now I have several offices that make this and several
other programs here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not
change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone
you can think of. One of the people you send this to may send out
100,000 or more...and your name will be on everyone of them!
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, INF0RMATION,
materials and opportunity to become financially independent, IT
IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost
did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT
IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU
participate. Figure out the worst possible response and no
matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of money!
You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you
have will vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE
YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100%
EVERY TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $46,000 or
more in the next 90 days. Before you say "BULL... ", please read
this program carefully. This is not a chain letter, but a 
perfectly
legal money making opportunity. Basically, this is what you do:

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by
recruiting new partners and selling our products. Because of the
global nature of the internet, you will be able to recruit new
multi-level business partners from all over the world, and we
offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS
COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are
not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own
home, store or office. This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail
Order Marketing anywhere.

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 5 reports shown on the list below(you can't sell
them if you don't order them).

a. For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER
OF THE REPORT YOU
ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the
person whose name appears on the list next to the
report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON
YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

b. When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
five reports. You will need all five reports so that you can save
them on your computer and resell them.

c. Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the
five reports. Save them on your computer so they will be
accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who
are listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in 
any
way other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "g" or
you will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you
understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't
work if you change it. Remember, this method has
been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've ordered the five reports, take this advertisement
and REM0VE the name and address under REPORT #5. This
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting
their $46,000! Also, change the name of the company, the
address, and the REM0VE e-mail address on the top of this
document to your own.

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to
REPORT #5.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to
REPORT #4.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to
REPORT #3.

f. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to
REPORT #2.

g. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address
ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names,
and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the
instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely 
you
can afford $25). You obviously already have an Internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing INF0RMATION which includes how to send bulk e-
mails, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much,
much more.

In addition you will be provided with INF0RMATION on
Internet Marketing Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING
RESOURCES(IMR): This is one the premiere internet
marketing clubs on the INTERNET. This club provides a forum
where internet marketers from all over the world can exchange
ideas and secrets on Internet Marketing. In addition, members of
this club are provided free internet marketing tools and services
for the Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer.

They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to
1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses each week. This club will
provide you with hundreds of free resources which include:
How to obtain free web sites, how to obtain top rankings in
search engines for your web-site, how to send bulk e-mail into
AOL and CompuServe, how to market your products on
newsgroups, free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin
boards, banner ads and much
more.

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
and we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000
programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a
0.3% response. Using a good list the response could be much
better. Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands
of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this example,
you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.3% response, that is
only 6 orders for REPORT #1. Those 6 people respond by
sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 12,000. Out of
those 0.3%, 36 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those
36 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 72,000. The 0.3%
response to that is 216 orders for REPORT #3. Those 216 send
out 2,000 programs each for a 432,000 total. The 0.3% response
to that is 1,296 orders for REPORT #4. Those 1,296 send out
2,000 programs each for a 2,592,000 total. The 0.3% response
to that is 7,776 orders for REPORT #5.

That's 7,776 $5 bills for you, CASH!!! Your total income in this
example is$30 + $180 + $1,080+ $6,480 + $38,880 for a total
of $46,650!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,994 OUT OF
THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO
THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS
INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that,
and more! By the way, your cost to participate in this is
practically nothing. You obviously already have an internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!!!

REPORT #2 and #5 will show you the best methods for bulk
emailing, tell you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and
where to obtain e-mail lists and show you how to send out
1,000,000 e-mails for free.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there
are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you
decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your
goal is to get ONLY 6 people to participate on your first level.
(Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a
larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR
ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 6 downline members. Follow
this example to achieve
the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 6 members with $5 ($5 x 
6).......................$30
2nd level--6 members from those 6 ($5 x 36)...................$180
3rd level--6 members from those 36 ($5 x 216)............ $1,080
4th level--6 members from those 216 ($5 x 1,296)........ $6,480
5th level-6 members from those 1,296 ($5 x 7,776)... .$38,880
.................................................................
.......................$46,650

__________________________________________________

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
only recruit 6 people each. Think for a moment what would
happen if they got 20 people to participate! Many people will
get 100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT!

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the
report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-
DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the
e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it,
will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive
the report!
__________________________________________________

AVAILABLE REPORTS
__________________________________________________
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:
ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (US CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED ALWAYS SEND
YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
ALWAYS SEND NEW BILLS AS FOREIGN BANKES DONT
ACCEPT OLD / UGLY ONES!!!!

Make sure the cash  is concealed by wrapping it in at least two 
sheets of paper.
On
one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of
the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c)
your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
__________________________________________________

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Ian Scott
43 Coldstram Dr.
Little Sutton,
Merseyside.CH66 4JZ
England

__________________________________________________

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
Frieda Gschwind
Im Wasen 4
CH - 4104 Oberwil
Switzerland

__________________________________________________

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Marc Haller
Hupperstrasse 41
CH - 4415 Lausen
Switzerland
__________________________________________________

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
of Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Sebastian Broj
Ludwig-Rosenberg-Ring 9
21031 Hamburg
Germany
__________________________________________________

REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

Tim Hilling
Hanns-Eisler-Str. 5
04318 Leipzig
Germany
__________________________________________________

There currently more than 175,000,000 people on-line
worldwide!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt,
professional, and follow the directions accurately.

* Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have
them when the orders start coming in because: When you
receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE
ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW
YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two
weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100
orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2,
YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for
you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of
your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering
from you. If you want to generate more income, send another
batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole
process again! There is no limit to the income you will generate
from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
participate in this program. Please answer one question. DO
YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the answer is yes,
please look at the following facts about this program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
COST ANYTHING TO SHIP!

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET
AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO
DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD!

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL
$25 INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE
FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT!

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a 
different
position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of potential income.
I'm living proof that it works. It really is a great opportunity 
to
make relatively easy money, with little cost to you. If you do
choose to participate, follow the program exactly,
and you'll be on your way to financial security. Fred Dellaca,
Westport, New Zealand

My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I
am a cost accountant with a major US Corporation and I make
pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled to
Jody about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing,
spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages
involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so"
on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me!
Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within
45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was
shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't
work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Jody in her "hobby." I
did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the 
"rat
race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM. Mitchell Wolf
MD., Chicago, IL

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this 
system
is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a
large amount of money in a short time. I was approached several
times before I checked this out. I joined just to see what one
could expect in return for the minimal effort and money
required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the
first 14 weeks, with money still coming in. Sincerely yours,
Pam Hedland Halmstad, Sweden

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I
am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that there
was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get
my money back. I surprised when I found my medium-size post
office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it got so
overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window.
I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my life
before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't matter
where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a
faster return. Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I
was e-mailed another program, ..11 months passed then it
came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the
first try!! Mohamed, Cairo, Egypt

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit
our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the
interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will
work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for your family's
sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good luck and
happy spending! Sam Lee Suva, Fiji Islands

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS
__________________________________________________

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business,
registering a business name, learning how income tax is
handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small Business
Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free
help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue
Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about
business tax requirements. Your earnings and results are highly
dependent on your activities and advertising. This letter
constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In the event that it
is determined that this letter constitutes a guarantee of any 
kind,
that guarantee is now void. Any testimonials or amounts of
earnings listed in this letter may be factual or non-verifiable. 
If
you have any question of the legality of this letter contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices Federal
Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection in
Washington DC.