Subject: Increase Sales, Accept Credit Cards! [srf8w]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:01:29 -0700 (PDT)

We provide businesses of ALL types an opportunity to have their own
no hassle Credit Card Merchant Account with NO setup fees. Good
credit, bad credit, no credit -- not a problem! 95% approval rate!

You will be able to accept all major credit cards including Visa,
MasterCard, American Express and Discover, as well as debit cards,
ATM and check guarantee services. You will have the ability to
accept E-checks over the Internet with a secure server. To insure
that you wont miss a sale, you will be able to accept checks by
Phone or Fax. We can handle ANY business and client type!

If you already have a merchant account we can lower your rates
substantially with the most competitive rates in the industry and
state of the art equipment and software. We will tailor a program
to fit your budget and you wont pay a premium for this incredible
service!

If you are a U.S. or Canadian citizen and are interested in finding
out additional information or to speak with one of our reps, reply
to this email and include the following contact information: Your
Name, Phone Number (with Area/Country code), and if possible, a
best time to call. One of our sales reps will get back to you
shortly. Thank you for your time.

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please reply to
this email with the subject "Remove" and you will not receive
future emails from our company.