From: "kurtn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 05:34:25

Hello Dear Friend,

You may have looked at everything under the sun while trying to find God (I know I tried it too!!)but you still weren't satisfied?

BUT - Did you know?

Jesus said -  “I am the way the truth and the life.  No man cometh to the Father but by me.” - John 14:6

Let me ask you a question.

Why are the Palestinians  fighting over the Temple Mount and why does the PLO want all of Jerusalem not just part of it?

ANSWER - Because this is where the Lord Jesus Christ will return in His Glory, to the Mount of Olives, and then to Jerusalem where He will set up 
His Millenial Kingdom where every tear shall be wiped away for believers who know Him and serve Him.

Another Question - Why do so many people celebrate Easter and Christmas, but they really don't know Jesus' real birth date and more importantly 
really don't know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior.

ANSWER - Because they are being misled by serving false pagan idols set up for them in the tradition of men and not by God.

What if I told you someone has found the Ark of the Covenant and has given very compelling evidence that Jesus Christ's blood fell upon it to redeem 
us to God when He died upon the Cross at Calvary for our sins?

What if I told you a DNA trace was done on the blood and it proves that only his earthly mother's blood type was present after testing and not his 
earthly father's thus proving that Jesus is the Messiah?

Many prophecies in the bible have already been fulfilled!!  As a matter of fact about 80%.  We know that many other prophecies are being fulfilled 
right before our very eyes!!

I want you to know the TRUTH.  These truths are being presented to you so that you may know the TRUTH and have eternal life through salvation 
by the shedding of the blood of Jesus Christ for us on the Cross at Calvary.

PLEASE KNOW THAT Jesus (Yeshua(Yeshua is the Hebrew name for Jesus)) IS THE MESSIAH
You can receive Jesus Christ right now by faith. "If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him 
from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart, one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made to salvation"(Romans 
10:9)  If you now believe on God and place your faith in His Son, congratulations - and welcome to His family. We, all being His children, share in a 
heavenly inheritance! We are heirs to heaven and are promised the eternal pleasure of glorifying God. As our life here on earth progresses, God will 
continue to work in our hearts. We are daily being conformed to the image of Christ, Himself. We will begin to live lives of righteousness. Obedience 
to God will not be a burden to us, but rather a joy. 
You may wonder, now that you are a Christian, "What now?" Our greatest recommendation for believers, new and old, is fourfold: 1) find a bible 
believing of full gospel (Old Testament and New Testament!!) teaching church so you might hear the preaching of the Word and rejoice in the 
fellowship of other Christians, 2) study the Bible for that is where we learn of God and His plans, 3) pray to Him to strengthen your faith and increase 
your love toward Him, and 4) enjoy the blessings given by God in the heavenly ordained sacraments: baptism and the Lord's Supper. All of these will 
work to encourage and build upon your faith. If you have any questions, prayerfully search the Scriptures asking the Holy Spirit to give you guidance. 
Bless you in Yeshua's Name!