Subject: Turn $5 into $10,000 in 1 Week

From: [email-masked]
Date: 29 Jul 01 11:01:20 PM

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
\~
Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for an
investment of only $5 U.S. Dollars expense one time 

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET ! 
================================================== 
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!! 

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter you
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this
letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an
entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to see if
it really can make people money.\~ The show also investigated whether or not
the program was legal. 

Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can -follow the
simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only $5
out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER. 

This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was
approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total $ 610,470.00
in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''. Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New
Jersey.

THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO.
Complete it in one hour and you will never forget the day you
first received it.

The following is a plan to benefit you and your future.

BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED...YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Read the following and you will agree this is a very exciting
opportunity. Only invest a little bit of time, and your reward 
could mean thousands of dollars! Good luck!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!! With two hours of work I have made over US$11,000
in the last three weeks..and my investment was just $5!!! I LOVE IT!
Thank you
11,000 x's!

Julie M. St. Louis

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW?
HOW DOES $10,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?
Don't laugh! Try this for a change while you wait for the others to
start working. One hour of work to get started and no mailing lists!

*************************************************************************

Esquire Marketing Newsletter Gift Club

This service is 100% legal (Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title
18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US
code, also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, 
Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service must be 
exchanged for money received)

************************************************************************

Here's How It Works

Unlike many other programs, this three level program is more realistic
and much, much faster. Because it is so easy, the response rate for 
this program is VERY HIGH AND VERY FAST, and you will see results in two 
weeks or less! Just in time for next month's bills!

You only mail out 20 copies (not 200 or more as in other programs). 
You should also send them to people who send you their programs 
because they know these programs work and they are already believers
in the system!

Besides, this program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER
RESPONSE RATE!

Even if you are already in a program, stay with it, but do yourself a
favor and DO THIS ONE as well. START RIGHT NOW! It's simple and takes
a very small investment. It will pay off long before other letters even
begin to trickle in!

Just give ONE person a $5 gift. That's all!

Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you will have
US$10,000 in your bank account! Because of the LOW INVESTMENT, SPEED, 
and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! 
Just one (1) US$5 bill. That's your investment!!!

************************************************************************

Follow These Simple Instructions

1) On a blank sheet of paper write Please add me to your mailing
list. Write your name and address clearly and include your email 
address for future mailings and courtesy follow ups. Fold it around 
a US$5 and send it to the FIRST name on the list (#1).

Only the first person on the list gets your name and a five dollor gift.

2) Retype only the list, removing the FIRST (#1) NAME FROM THE LIST. 
Move the other two names UP and ADD YOUR NAME to the list in the THIRD
(#3) position.

3) Send out 20 copies of this letter. NOTE: by sending this letter
via EMAIL, the response time is much faster, and you save the expenses
of envelopes, stamps, and copying services. Consider this, MILLIONS
of people surf the internet everyday, all day, all over the world!

Fifty thousand new people get on the internet every month! An
excellent source of names is the people who send you other programs
and the names listed on the letter they send you. Your contact source
is UNLIMITED!

It boggles my mind to think of all the possibilities! Mail, or should
I say Email, your letter TODAY! It's so easy. One hour of your time.
THAT'S IT!

To send your newsletter by Email:

1) Go to "edit" and select all
2) Go to "edit" and "copy"
3) Start (compose) a new Email message
4) Address your Email and Subject blocks
5) Go to "edit" and "paste"

After you have pasted this article to your new Email, delete the old
header and footer (Subject, Date, To, From, Ect.) Now you can edit 
the names and addresses with ease. I recommend deleting the top name, 
adding your name and address to the bottom of the list, then simply
changing the numbers.

THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO. When your name reaches the first position
in a few days, it will be your turn to collect your gifts. The gifts 
will be sent to you by 1,500 to 2,000 people like yourself, who are
willing to invest US$5 and one hour to receive US$10,000 in cash.

That's all! There will be a total of US$10,000 in US$5 bills in your
mailbox in two weeks. US$10,000 for one hours work!

I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

GO AHEAD--TRY IT. IT'S US$5! EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4
THOUSAND, WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY!

- - - - - - - - - TRUE STORY
Cindy Allen writes: I ran this gift summation four times last year. 
The first time I received over $7,000 in cash in less than two weeks
and over $10,000 in cash in the next three times I ran it. I can't
begin to tell you how great it feels not to have to worry about money
anymore! I thank God for the day I received this letter! It has
truly changed my life! Don't be afraid to make gifts to 
strangers--they'll come back to you in ten-fold. So, let's 
keep it going and help each other out in these tough
and uncertain times.

- - - - - - - - - CAN I DO IT AGAIN?
OF COURSE YOU CAN--this plan is structured for everyone to send only
20 letters each. However, you are certainly not limited to 20. 
Mail out as many as you can. Every 20 letters you send has a return
of $10,000 or more. If you can mail forty, sixty, eighty, or
whatever, GO FOR IT!
THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT.

Each time you run this program, just follow steps 1 thru 3 and
everyone on your gift list benefits! Simple enough? You bet it is!
Besides, there are no mailing lists to buy (and wait for), and trips
to the printer or copier, and you can do it again and again
with your regular groups or gifters, or start up a new group.

Why not? It beats working! Each time you receive an MLM 
offer, respond with this letter! 
Your name will climb to the number one position at
dizzying rates.

Follow the simple instructions, and above all, PLEASE PLAY FAIR.

That's the key to this programs success. Your name must run the full
gamut on the list to produce the end results. Sneaking your name
higher up on the list WILL NOT produce the results you think, and it
only cheats the other people who have worked hard and have earned
the right to be there. So please, play by the rules and the $$$ will
come to you!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUR TODAY - - - - - - - -
- - 

$$$ Together we will prosper! $$$

GOOD LUCK!!!

************************************************************************

1. R. Brace
8a Lower Avenue 
Bishop's Falls, NF 
A0H 1C0    Canada

2. B. Taylor
P.O.Box 26001
Fredericton, N.B.
E3A 5V8

3. Pathos
P.O. Box 278
Wood Dale, IL
60191

************************************************************************

Wishing you the best in all you do!

You probably don't believe this will work, but if you don't try it you
will never know. That's the way I felt. Try it. You won't be sorry.