Subject: Direct E-Mail Svcs.

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Jul 01 2:21:20 PM

TIRED OF ENDLESSLY POSTING YOUR ONLINE CLASSIFIED AD AND GETTING 
NO RESULTS?

There are over 7000 such sites scattered about the web;
and quite frankly, none of them generate enough traffic to be worth your while. Even when someone finds or visits one of these sites, your
ad is hopelessly lost in a myriad of similar offerings.

Another frustration is search engines. If you are not in the Top 10,
forget about high-traffic on your web site. Not everyone can be
in the Top 10 and stay there; when there are estimates of four million
web pages!

How do we know? We know because that's exactly what we used to do.

The greatest way of marketing this century is undoubtedly direct
e-mail. It's similar to the postman delivering a letter to your
mailbox. There is NO stumbling on to it! The ability to promote your
product, service, website, or MLM/network marketing opportunity to
millions instantly is what advertisers have been dreaming of for over
100 years. We will e-mail your one page promotion to a list of our
general addresses. The greatest part is, it's completely affordable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE: Absolutely no pornography, chain letters, get rich quick, pyramid schemes, or any threatening or questionable materials. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

STANDARD PRICING AND PROCEDURES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRACTING:

Our list of general Internet addreses are actually extracted 
from the most popular web sites on the Internet. The addresses are verified and run through our purification process. The process includes addresses run against our custom remove filter of 2,492 keywords, as well as through our 192MB remove /flamer list. The EDU, ORG, GOV, MIL, and US domains are removed, as well as other domains that asked not to receive e-mail.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SET-UP FEE:  $150.00
This will cover the costs of uploading files, Internet Access (ISP),
and software set-up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

EVALUATION:  $350.00 (optional)
One of our marketing specialists will evaluate your sales letter, and
offer his/her expertise on how to make it successful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

STANDARD PRICING: (Emails Delivered)
1 Million- $725.00 per
2 Million- $675.00 per
3 Million & up- $600.00 per

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL OFFER!

This introductory offer of $350.00 includes:

1. Set-Up Fee
2. Evaluation of Sales Letter 
3. 300,000 e-mails delivered

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PAYMENT POLICY
All services must be paid in full prior to delivery of advertisement.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will any sales or marketing strategies be discussed until payment is received.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are serious about Direct Email Marketing--Fax the following
form to (413) 638-8517
----------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE FILL THIS FORM OUT COMPLETELY!

Contact Name: _____________________________________________
Business Name:  ______________________________________
Business Type:  ______________________________________
# Years in Business:  _________________________
Address: _________________________________________________
City: ____________________  State: ______  Zip: ______________
Country: _______________
Email Address: _______________________________________________
Phone:  __________________________Fax:  ____________________________

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

****************Remove Instructions********************
********************************************************
To be removed from future mailings!!!!
All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=take-my-email-off
PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, 
close or block this REMOVE account can only result 
in difficulties for others wanting to be removed from
our mailing list as it will be impossible to take anyone 
off the list if the remove instruction is not received.
*******************************************************