Subject: Optin Leads for only $1

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 01:49:50 -0700 (PDT)

============================================================
   Opt In Club Opportunities  
   Help stamp out spam by going Opt In. 
 ============================================================

 ============================================
 Optin Leads for only $1 
 ============================================

 Now you can order your own Business Opportunity Seeker
 100% Optin Leads for $1 each.

 Your leads are loaded into your own secured autoresponder
 and with the initial sales message going to them.

 Send them without risk - spam-free with this
 approved company.

 To learn more about this opportunity,  
 Send Email To Mailto:[email-masked]

 =============================================================
  To be unsubscribe from future mailings, click the link 
  mailto:[email-masked]
 =============================================================