Subject: LEGITIMATE INTERNET MLM MAIL ORDER SYSTEM!!!

From: "Roger Jack" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 07:21:45 -0400

Hello,
My name is Roger Jack from Toronto Ontario Canada. Before
you put me in the trash, I just want to say this system really
works! Everything that's explained in this campaign letter works
exactly the way it's designed - To Make YOU rich! I am a real
person that once doubted this system and is now reaping the
awesome rewards because I gave it a chance! For the price of one
night out at the movies you can own a proven money making
vehicle to earn YOU the cash you want without any bosses or time
cards. I beg of you to please put your skepticisms aside for 5
minutes and understand how this WILL work for you!  It's simple.
It works. I proudly present to you your opportunity….

*************

Make a descent income independently in less than 90 Days!
-If this message was sent to you in error then please forgive me
(delete right away) and I'll tell someone who IS interested in
EARNING money BIG

100% Purely LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, Fail-safe and dummy proof!

It works (like designed) but only for those who follow it to the
letter!!
Please read this program... Then Read it Again!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
#############...........INSTRUCTIONS:............################
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This cookie-cutter method of raising capital REALLY WORKS! I am
sure that you could easily earn  10 times your current salary or
more in the next 90 days.

Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
opportunity.
Basically, this is what you do:
As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by
recruiting new partners and selling our products.
Every state in the USA (or province in Canada) allows you to
recruit new multi-level business partners, and we offer a
product for EVERY dollar sent.

Your orders COME BY MAIL & are FULFILLED by E-MAIL, so you are
never involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your
own home, store or office.

This is the GREATEST multi-level mail order marketing anywhere:
This is what you MUST do:

1.) Order all 5 reports shown on the list below:
(you can't sell them if you don't order them).

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
five reports.
You will need all five reports so that you can save them on your
computer and resell them.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the five
reports.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to
send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2.) IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in
any way other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "f"
or you will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you
understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't
work if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested,
and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've ordered the five reports, take this
Advertisement and remove the name and address under REPORT #5.

This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt
laughing all the way to the bank!

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

f. Insert YOUR name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3.) Take this entire letter, including the modified list of
names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the
Instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
you can afford $25). You obviously already have an Internet
Connection and e-mail is FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the
5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails,
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much, much
more.

The reports will provide you information on the hottest internet
marketing clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES (IMR): This
is one the premiere internet marketing clubs on the INTERNET.
The club specializes in providing free internet marketing tools
and services for the Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer. They will
provide you with free bulk e-mail software and millions of fresh
e-mail addresses each week.

AVAILABLE REPORTS

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER ***

Notes:

-- Send $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) for EACH
report. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED.

-- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL.

Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
sheets of paper.
On one of those sheets of paper, include:

(a) the number of the report you are ordering,

(b) your e-mail address, and

(c) your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
------------------------------------------------------------------

REPORT #1: The Insiders Guide to Advertising For Free On The Net

Order Report #1 from:

Roger Jack
40-1110 Finch Ave. W. Suite 1001
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
M3J3M2

(receive a limited bonus from me to jump start your success)
------------------------------------------------------------------
REPORT #2: The Insiders Guide to Sending Bulk Email On The Net

Order Report #2 from:

Pierre Fuentes
131 Hillcroft Drive
Markham, Ontario
Canada
L3S 1G3
------------------------------------------------------------------
REPORT #3: The Secret To Multi Level Marketing On The Net

Order Report #3 from:

K. Conner
2128 Mountain Road
Halifax, Va. 24558
USA
------------------------------------------------------------------
 REPORT #4: How to Become A Millionaire Using MLM and The Net

Order Report #4 from:

Joanne Denton
4239 Holland Rd, Suite #784-602
Virginia Beach VA 23462
USA
------------------------------------------------------------------
REPORT #5: How To Send One Million Emails For Free

Order Report #5 from:

Kristin Butler
32 Mccullough rd.
Cody, Wy 82414
USA
------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically where you come in is to advertise and remember:

THE MORE YOU ADVERTISE THE MORE YOU WILL SUCCEED!!!!
About 50,000 new people get online every month!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD # 1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we will assume you and those involved send out only
5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive
only a 0.2% response.(the response could be much better but lets
just say it is only 0.2% . Also many people will send out
hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
With a 0.2%response, that is only 10 orders for report #1.
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each
for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2%
responded with orders.
That = 100 people responded and
ordered Report #2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails
each for a total of 500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report #3.
Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5
million e-mails sent out.
The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report #4.
Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half
million).

Your total income in this example is:

$50+
$500+
$5,000 +
$50,000+
$500,000.........Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE
WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES! NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU
WILL STILL MAKE FAR MORE MONEY THAN YOU INVEST! REMEMBER FRIEND,
THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED
TO.

Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone,
or even one 3rd of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or
more?
There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and
counting.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are
hundreds of FREE places to advertise.
Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a
larger response.
We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD #2
as you go along.

REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing,
tell you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software
and where to obtain e-mail lists.

THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is
e-mail them the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE
SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the
e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and address on it will be
prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the
report!

THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO. As your name reaches position
2, 3, 4 and 5 the more five Dollar bills you will receive.
How many thousands could you receive?

(****GIVE THIS A TRY I PROMISE YOU WON'T BE SORRY****)

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

-- TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt,
professional, and follow the directions accurately.

-- Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you
will have them when the orders start coming in
because: When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send
out the requested product/report.

-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS
YOU RECEIVE.

-- Be patient and persistent with this program. If
you follow the instructions exactly, your results WILL
BE SUCCESSFUL!

-- ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU
WILL SUCCEED!
------------------------------------------------------------------

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!

Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
different position,
it won't work and you'll lose a lot of potential income. I'm
living proof that it works.
It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money,
with little cost to you.
If you do choose to participate, follow the program exactly, and
you'll be on your way to financial security.

Steven Bardfield, Portland, OR

************************************************************

My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL.
I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make
pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled to
Jody about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing,
spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages
involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you
so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on
me! Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within
45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was
shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that it
wouldn't work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Jody in her
"hobby." I did have seven more years until retirement, but I
think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to
MLM.

Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL

************************************************************

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to
get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached
several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see
what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money
required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first
14 weeks, with money still coming in.

Charles Morris, Esq.

************************************************************

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up
my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am,
I decided that the initial investment was so little that there
was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least
get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my
medium-size post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it
got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the
window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my
life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't
matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment
with a faster return.

Paige Willis, Des Moines, IA

************************************************************

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until
I was e-mailed another program, ....11 months passed then it
came...I didn't delete this one! I made more than $41,000 on the
first try!!

Violet Wilson, Johnstown, PA

***********************************************************

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit
our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the
interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will
work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for your
family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good luck
and happy spending!

Kerry Ford, Centerport, NY

************************************************************
I am a real person and this is a real program!

Greetings,

Hopefully my name is still on the list. I am a retired attorney.
Approximately, two years ago a man came to me with a letter
similar to this one. He asked me to verify the fact that this
letter was legal. I told him I would review it and get it back
to him. When I first read the letter a week and a half later, we
met in my office to discuss the letter. I told him that the
letter he originally brought me was not 100% legal and I advised
him to make a small change in the letter so it would be. I was
still curious about the letter, so he proceeded to explain how
the letter works. I thought it was a long shot and decided
against participating. However, before he left, I asked him to
keep me updated on his results. About two months later, he
called to tell me he had received over $40,000 in cash. I did
not believe him. He suggested that I try his idea and find out
for myself. I thought about it for a couple of days and then I
realized I had nothing to lose, only some money to gain. If
nothing else I would make my investment back, so I asked him for
a copy of the letter. I followed the instructions exactly,
mailed out 100,000 e-mails and sure enough, the money started
arriving. It came slowly at first, but after three weeks I was
getting more mail in than I could open in a day. After about 3
months , the money stopped coming in. I kept a precise record of
my earnings and at the end they totaled $58,493. I was earning a
good living as an attorney. However, as anyone in the legal
profession will tell you, there is a lot of stress that comes
with the job. I told myself that if things really started
working out, I could retire from my practice and play golf with
in a few years. I decided to try the letter again, but this time
I sent out 500,000 e-mails. Well, three months later, my
earnings totaled $89,178. I just couldn't believe it. I met with
my old client for lunch to find out why or even how this letter
was working so well. He told me that there are five names on the
list instead of six and with this program your only sending $5
to those five people instead of $10 each. That fact alone
resulted in many more returns. The other part was guaranteeing
that the whole program was legal, since no one wants to risk
participating in something illegal. This program has provided me
with an independent income and thus allowed me to retire early.
My name is Bill Covington, and my Law Practice of 27 years I
operated in Houston.

************************************************************

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD
TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS
POWERFUL RESULTS
_______________________________________________________
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Your earnings are highly dependent on your activities and
advertising. The information contained on this site and in the
report constitutes no guarantees stated or implied. In the event
that it is determined that this site or report constitutes a
guarantee of any kind, that
guarantee is now void.

The earnings amounts listed on this site and in the report are
estimates only.

If you don't try it - you will NEVER Know !!

~It Works ~ It's Legal ~ It's Easy ~ So WHY NOT ?!?

_________________________________________________________________

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
_________________________________________________________________