Subject: A Wise Man Once Said... ADV: 1719136

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 01:14:38 -0700 (PDT)

Be Debt Free for 2002.  Please read before you delete.  This is not a spam.  
Truly you will become debt free.  You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

All our mailings are sent complying to the proposed United States Federal 
requirements for commercial e-mail: Section 301 Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.618. 
Please see the bottom of this message for further information and removal instructions.

Dear Friend,

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Make over a half million dollars ($500,000+)every 4 to 5 months from 
your home for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars - one time! 

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET! 

====================================================== 

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!! 
Before you say "Bull", please read the following. This is the letter you have 
been hearing about on the news lately.  Due to the popularity of this letter 
on the internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an entire 
show to the investigation of this program described below, to see if it really 
can make people money. Also...

***Does this Headline Look familiar??***

PARENTS OF 15 YEAR OLD FIND $71,000 CASH HIDDEN IN CLOSET! 

Of course it does. This is one of the stories they featured on that news report. 
This is also the same program that he was using.  Moving On...

This show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their 
findings proved once and for all that there are "absolutely no laws prohibiting 
the participation in the program and if people can follow the simple instructions, 
they are bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost."

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY THIS PROGRAM 
HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER !!!

This is what one participant had to say: 

"I am thankful for this profitable opportunity. I had seen this program many times 
before, but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what 
one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my 
astonishment, I received a total of $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still 
coming in."                 
                                                                    Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, NJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is another testimonial: 

"This program has been around for a long time and I never believed in it. But 
one day when I received this again in the mail, I decided to gamble my $25 on it.  
I followed the simple instructions and walaa.  3 weeks later the money started to 
come in. First month I only made a total of $240.00 but the next 2 months after 
that I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering 
the program, I have made over $710,000 and I am playing it again. The key to 
success in this program is to follow the simple steps and not change anything."

More testimonials later but first,  

    ****** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ******

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months 
easily and comfortably, please read the following. 

THEN READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW 
AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!!!
 
INSTRUCTIONS:

**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

**** For each report, send:
        1. $5 CASH
        2. THE NAME AND NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING 
        3. YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears 
            ON THAT LIST next to the report.  

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE 
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.  

**** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports. 
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and 
resell them.  YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.

**** Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from 
these 5 different individuals.  Save them on your computer so they will be 
accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.  
Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in case something 
happens to your computer.

**** IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next 
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is 
instructed below in steps 1 through 6 or you will lose out on a majority of your 
profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how it does 
not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if 
you alter it, it will NOT work!!! So, DO NOT try to change anything other than 
what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, 
honesty reaps the reward!!!  

1.  After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE 
     the name and address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has 
     made it through the cycle and is not doubt counting their fortune.

2.  Move the name and address in REPORT # 4 to REPORT # 5.

3.  Move the name and address in REPORT # 3 to REPORT # 4.

4.  Move the name and address in REPORT # 2 to REPORT # 3..

5.  Move the name and address in REPORT # 1 to REPORT #2.

6.  Insert YOUR name and address in the REPORT # 1 position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

============================================================

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your 
computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk 
as well just in case you lose any data.

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports 
you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which 
includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free 
classified ads and much more.

There are 2 primary methods to get this venture going: 
METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

============================================================

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will 
assume you and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also 
assume that the mailing receives only a 0.2% response (the response could 
be much better but let's just say it is only 0.2%.  Also, many people will send 
out thousands of e-mails instead of only 5,000 each.)

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.  With a 0.2% 
response, that is only 10 orders for Report # 1. Those 10 people responded 
by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 
e-mails, only 0.2% responded with orders. That equals 100 people responding 
and ordering Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a 
total of 500,000 emails.  The 0.2% response to that is 1,000 orders for Report 
# 3. Those 1,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million 
e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. 
Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 
(50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIME $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (One-half million dollars.)

Your total income in this example is:

1.  $50 +
2.  $500 +
3.  $5,000 +
4.  $50,000 +
5.  $500,000 +   
Grand Total + $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL AND PAPER AND FIGURE OUT 
THE WORSE POSSIBLE RESPONSE. NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE 
IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDER OUT 
OF THE 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen 
if everyone or half or even one fourth of those people who responded mailed 
100,000 e-mails each or more. There are over 250 million people on the internet 
worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! 

METHOD # 2:  BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

===========================================================

Advertising on the net is very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE 
places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the internet will easily get a 
large response.  We strongly suggest you start with METHOD # 1 and add 
METHOD # 2 as you go along.

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they 
ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service on all reports.  This will 
guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and address on it, 
will be prompt because they can not advertise until they receive the report. 

**********AVAILABLE REPORTS**********

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER AND NAME ONLY.

Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.  
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping 
it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, write the 
NUMBER & NAME of the Report you are ordering along with YOUR 
E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

====================================================

REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Internet."

ORDER REPORT # 1 FROM:

Shane Black
PO Box 2240
Gilbert, Arizona 85299-2240
USA

Don't forget to provide your e-mail address to receive the reports! 

====================================================

REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT # 2 FROM:

SMJ
PO Box 8936
Mesa, AZ.  85213-8936
USA

====================================================

REPORT # 3: "The Secrets of Multi-Level Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT # 3 FROM:

M. Miller
3089-C Clairemont Drive #343
San Diego, CA. 92117
USA

====================================================

REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power 
                          of Multi-Level Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT # 4 FROM:

KC
3439 NE Sandy Blvd #379
Portland, Oregon 97232
USA

====================================================

REPORT # 5: "How to Send 1,000,000 E-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT # 5 FROM:

DJ
3100 S Sheridan Blvd 1C-510
Denver, CO. 80227
USA

======================================================

There are currently more than 250,000,000 people online worldwide!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to create your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report # 1 within 2 weeks, 
continue sending e-mails until you do.

After you receive 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive 
100 orders or more for Report # 2.  If you did not, continue advertising 
or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have receiving 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN 
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash 
will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:  Every time your name is moved down 
on the list, you are placed in front of a different report.  You can KEEP TRACK 
of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you.  IF 
YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF 
E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.  There is NO LIMIT 
to the income you can generate from this business!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRM:

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for 
the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT.  
You can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you 
have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it 
in any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember to e-mail 
a copy of this exciting report after you have put your name and address 
in Report # 1 and move others to # 2...# 5 as instructed above.  One of 
the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your 
name will be on every one of them.  Remember though, the more you send 
out the more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you ideas, information, materials and opportunity to 
become financially independent.  

IT IS UP TO YOU NOW! 

*************** MORE TESTIMONIALS ***************

My name it Mitchell.  My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an 
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good 
money.  When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about 
receiving "junk mail".  I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my 
knowledge of the population and percentages involved.  I "knew" 
it wouldn't work.  Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and 
a few days later she jumped in with both feet.  I made merciless fun 
of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the 
thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me!  Within 3 weeks she 
had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received 
a total of $147,200.00 all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in 
her "hobby".         
                      Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, Illinois

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up 
my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided 
that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way I wouldn't 
get enough orders to at least get my money back. I was surprised when I 
found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made 
$319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it 
does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with 
a faster return."  
     Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later I wondered if I 
should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get 
another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone else... 
11 months passed and then it luckily came again ... I did not delete is one!  
I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came within 
22 weeks."  
     Susan De Suza, New York, NY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little cost 
to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the 
money started to come in. My first month I made $20,560.00 and by the 
end of the third month my total cash count was $362,840.00.  Life is 
beautiful, thanks to the Internet."  
      Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON "YOUR" 
ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!! 

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the 
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade 
Commission, Bureau of Consumer protection, Washington, D.C.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress, this letter 
cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact 
information and a method of removal.  

Make over a half million dollars ($500,000+) every 4 to 5 months from 
your home for an invest of only $25 U.S. Dollars - one time!  

It's there for you - go for it!

Good Luck!

-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=REMOVE Instructions=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
**************************************************************
Do not reply to this message -
To be removed from future mailings:
mail to   [email-masked]
**************************************************************

-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=More Info=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
**************************************************************
To receive more information or to subscribe to 
Periodic mailings with offers like this...
mail to   [email-masked]
**************************************************************

<-*->$d d8i8F3=,d|F0,szI$dA93=i8F3=,d|F0,szI$dAS[8 i8F3=,d|F0,szI$dAA[=s8i8F3=,d|F0,szI$d?@i8F3=,d|F0,szI$d?@[8=i8F3=,d|F0,szI$dRF=i8F3=,d|F0,szI$d-dA9i8F3=,d|F0,szI$OAdOAd89i8F3=,d|F0,szI$9O[SSi8F3=,d|F0,szI$F,@FAi8F3=,d|F0,szI$[SSi8F3=,d|F0,szI$zz6Wvi8F3=,d|F0,szI$sSSd89i8F3=,d|F0,szI$s8FR|s3i8F3=,d|F0,szI$s|@[8=dzRi8F3=,d|F0,szI$sA@nz%fQmi8F3=,d|F0,szI$s?F=i8F3=,d|F0,szI$33|YY???0@d3$Ri8F3=,d|F0,szI$Rd33i8F3=,d|F0,szI$Rzd83i8F3=,d|F0,szI[,Fz8F=3=i8F3=,d|F0,szI[F3_ZS9d|F*3i8F3=,d|F0,szI_Ad8@i8F3=,sAF0,sz<-*->