Subject: ADV: Easy No Creditcard Access 1466629

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 02:50:06 -0700 (PDT)

Warning: This offer is intended for adults of legal age ONLY!

We have a solution to your problem! Guaranteed!

Problem:
1. You have been denied access to adult websites using your credit card?
2. You are afraid to give out your credit info over the internet and are
dying to view an adult website?

Solution:
No credit card, no hassles, just 100% pure hardcore action!
Full access by following the link below.

http://www.instant-access.ws .

Watch high-profile adult film starlets spread, spit, get sprayed and swallow
through a colossal series of adult orgies, hardcore threesomes and sex toy
slut-fests. We offer the widest range of sex pics, video clips and fetishes
on the internet. All tastes covered.

Gain full and complete access to our site no credit card needed ever.

http://www.instant-access.ws

Simply click the link below and follow the instructions to take advantage
of this incredible, Time Sensitive offer:

http://www.instant-access.ws

Remember that by clicking the link and following the simple
instructions you will be able to watch the adult stars anytime you decide.

So, what are you waiting for? No credit card, no hassles, just 100% pure
hardcore action!

http://www.instant-access.ws

IMPORTANT: To be removed from this list, simply click the link below. You
will be added to our remove list.

REMOVE MESSAGE:

This message is being sent in full compliance with US Postal and
Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or
Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the
code of federal regulations, Volume 16,
Sections 255 and 436.

If you would like to be removed from our E-Mail list, please click here
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Remove , click send,  and you will be
removed from our list immediately.

If the mailto link is not clickable please send a blank email to
[email-masked] and put "remove" in the subject line, click send, and
you will be removed from our list immediately.

ately.

***