Subject: What it takes to Make Money in MLM..

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 23:24:11 -0700 (PDT)

What does it take to succeed in MLM?
Why does the vast majority get started, then poop out?

"If Goal Setting, Positive Thinking, PMA, Affirmations,
Self Talk, Dream Building, Visualization, Chanting, Fire 
Walking and every other technique that Self Help Guru's preach 
actually work... Then why are they failing miserably for 95%
of all those who join a Network Marketing program?"

Just what does it take to make it happen?

We all know that MLM can get you Financial freedom in an 
unusually short time; we’ve seen it done over and over, albeit 
not by everyone who gets started, nevertheless it CAN be done.  

So, how do we make it work for more of us?

Simply put, it takes a real BURN.  
You’ve just got to want it real bad.

Now, given this burn, then what you want is a company to work
with that is Proven.  One that has withstood the test of time.  

How about a company that has been voted #1 in the industry
for the last four years in a row?  How about one that has a 
compensation plan that is not in question?  How about one whose 
products are not in question?  How about one that has the most 
sophisticated downline management and business building tools 
in the industry?  

So, if you’ve got the Burn, this is the company.

The question now is, "Do You Have the BURN?"

Want to find out how to know if you do?

To receive more information about how the business works, 

Send Your

Name:
Phone #:
and Best time to call:

To Mailto:[email-masked]

Do you ever read Fortune?  

Read the 7/23/01 article about White Collar layoffs.  
It talked about the new surge of layoffs.  Since 
January, 26,000 at Daimler-Chrysler; 16,000 at Lucent; 
9,600 at Proctor & Gamble; 8,500 at Cisco; even 4,000 
at Disney!  This is the era of white-collar layoffs.

Don't get caught with your hands in your pockets. 
Have a "Fall Back" position for your financial security. 
Desperation, excuse the expression, sucks.

To unsubscribe mailto:[email-masked]