Subject: Your $1000 Commission per $89 down SALE!! [mfaec]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 13:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings!

If you're seriously looking for a business you can work 
from home, this is it.   I represent a LEGITIMATE 
business with a solid, tangible product!  This is not
a chain letter or some silly scheme; this is just an 
incredible way to earn $1,000 per sale - no joke!

With very little effort and no start up costs other then 
a little advertising - you can do the exact same thing!

Don't you wish you could find a Home-Based Business that didn't 
require you to stay home-based trying to make it work?  Are you 
working harder and longer on your Part-Time business than you 
do on your Full-Time Job? 

Are you tired of living check to check at your full time 
job? Or Are you tired of trading time for dollars?  Working 
40-60 hours a week for a decent income, but not having the 
time to enjoy it? What if it really was possible to build  
a successful business in just a few hours a week WITHOUT EVER 
HAVING TO SELL A THING? What if you could make $1,000 per sale?  
Well, now you can. **Announcing The Ultimate Marketing Tool ** 
A LIVE HUMAN BEING TO CLOSE YOUR SALES FOR YOU!

It's already happening so don't even think about hesitating! 
Get The Details NOW!  Please email me your:

NAME___________
TELEPHONE NUMBER___________
BEST TIME TO CONTACT YOU!__________
Email: mailto:[email-masked]

Please make sure to include a phone number so we can talk in 
person! Either myself or one of my Personal Representatives 
will be getting in touch with you very soon!

Sincerely,
Rob

Testimonies:
This program is so easy, 'with your system I have made 13 
sales my first week'. That's $13,000! This is the best 
program I've done and I've done them all!

Richard S. Memphis, TN

I sent out 1000 faxes got 15 calls, and made $10,000 my 
first week, 'Now All my friends want to know what I'm doing, 
thank you God'

Derrick A. Atlanta, GA

I am SPEECHLESS! With your FREE leads, and FREE unsecured 
Visa MC, I was able to advertise free & pay for faxes that 
got my phone ringing off the hook! I think I'll have 20 
sales this month!!! I haven't even begun to download all the 
free software to make even more MONEY' Thanks guys.

Randy S. Detroit MI

I was in my chiropractor's office when the secretary was 
about to throw out a fax that they had just received. The 
fax was similar to this email and caught his eye. I did 
exactly what he told me to do (a fax blast) and  in my
second day I made $6,000. No hard selling, no hustling my 
friends, just friendly people looking at a great opportunity 
and wanting in. Even if it took me a month to make an  extra 
$5,000 I would have been happy, but $6,000 in my second day, 
wow! I'm excited.

Dave W. Newport Beach, CA

If you have been looking for something that is not MLM, 
is turnkey and very easy to do, then join us now. This 
is the most explosive income opportunity we have ever seen.  
Sign up 3 people & earn $3,000! Sign up 10 people & earn 
$10,000...how much do you want? This is the easiest sale 
you will EVER make!
 
GET STARTED WITH $89 DOWN + START EARNING $1,000 CHECKS 
YOUR FIRST MONTH!

Remember; please send me your

NAME__________
TELEPHONE NUMBER_________
BEST TIME TO CONTACT YOU!__________
Email: mailto:[email-masked]

Please make sure to include a phone number so we can 
talk in person! Either myself or one of my Personal 
Representatives will be getting in touch with you very 
soon!

Best of luck!
Rob

PS: If you wish to be removed from further
mailings, click REPLY with the word REMOVE in the
subject area. All requests to be removed are
immediately honored.