Subject: Be Debt Free for 2002.

From: "Mousekinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 02:56:22

Please read before you delete.  This is not aspam.  Truly you will become debt free.  You 
have nothing to lose andeverything to gain.All our mailings are sent complying to the 
proposed United StatesFederal requirements for commercial e-mail: Section 301 Paragraph 
(a)(2)(C) ofS.618. Please see the bottom of this message for further information andremoval 
instructions.Dear Friend,AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:Make over a half million dollars 
($500,000+)every 4 to 5 months from your home for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars - 
one time! THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET! 
====================================================== BE A MILLIONAIRE 
LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!! Before you say "Bull", please read the following. This is 
the letter youhave been hearing about on the news lately.  Due to the popularity of thisletter 
on the internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted anentire show to the 
investigation of this program described below, to see if itreally can make people money. 
Also...***Does this Headline Look familiar??***PARENTS OF 15 YEAR OLD FIND $71,000 
CASH HIDDEN IN CLOSET! Of course it does. This is one of the stories they featured on 
that newsreport. This is also the same program that he was using.  Moving On...This show 
also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for 
all that there are "absolutely no lawsprohibiting the participation in the program and if people 
can follow the simpleinstructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 
out of pocketcost."DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY THIS 
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER !!!
This is what one participant had to say: "I am thankful for this profitable opportunity. I had 
seen this programmany times before, but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally 
joined justto see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. 
Tomy astonishment, I received a total of $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with moneystill coming 
in."                                                                                     PamHedland, Fort Lee, 
NJ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a long time and I 
never believed init. But one day when I received this again in the mail, I decided to gamble 
my$25 on it.  I followed the simple instructions and walaa.  3 weeks later the moneystarted 
to come in. First month I only made a total of $240.00 but the next 2months after that I 
made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months byre-entering the program, I have 
made over $710,000 and I am playing it again. Thekey to success in this program is to 
follow the simple steps and not changeanything."More testimonials later but first,      ****** 
PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ******
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$If you would 
like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and comfortably, please read the 
following. THEN READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$FOLLOW 
THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME 
TRUE!!! INSTRUCTIONS:**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.**** For each 
report, send:        1. $5 CASH        2. THE NAME AND NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU 
ARE ORDERING         3. YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears             
ON THAT LIST next to the report.  MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON 
YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.  **** When you 
place your order, make sure you order each of the 5reports. You will need all 5 reports so 
that you can save them on your computerand resell them.  YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = 
$25.**** Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5reports from these 5 
different individuals.  Save them on your computer so they willbe accessible for you to send 
to the 1,000's of people who will order themfrom you.  Also make a floppy of these reports 
and keep it on your desk in casesomething happens to your computer.**** IMPORTANT - 
DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listednext to each report, or their sequence 
on the list, in any way other thanwhat is instructed below in steps 1 through 6 or you will 
lose out on a majorityof your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will also 
see howit does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if 
you alter it, it will NOT work!!! So, DO NOT try to change anythingother than what is 
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you.Remember, honesty reaps the 
reward!!!  1.  After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement andREMOVE      
the name and address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has      made it through 
the cycle and is not doubt counting their fortune.2.  Move the name and address in 
REPORT # 4 to REPORT # 5.3.  Move the name and address in REPORT # 3 to 
REPORT # 4.4.  Move the name and address in REPORT # 2 to REPORT # 3..5.  Move 
the name and address in REPORT # 1 to REPORT #2.6.  Insert YOUR name and address 
in the REPORT # 1 position.PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name and address 
ACCURATELY!
============================================================Take this 
entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it onyour computer. DO NOT MAKE 
ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just in case you lose any data.To 
assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5reports you purchase will 
provide you with invaluable marketing informationwhich includes how to send bulk e-mails 
legally, where to find thousands offree classified ads and much more.There are 2 primary 
methods to get this venture going: METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL 
LEGALLY============================================================Let's 
say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, andwe will assume you and those 
involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let'salso assume that the mailing receives only 
a 0.2% response (the responsecould be much better but let's just say it is only 0.2%.  Also, 
many peoplewill send out thousands of e-mails instead of only 5,000 each.)Continuing with 
this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.  With a0.2% response, that is only 10 orders 
for Report # 1. Those 10 peopleresponded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
50,000. Out of those50,000 e-mails, only 0.2% responded with orders. That equals 100 
peopleresponding and ordering Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails 
eachfor a total of 500,000 emails.  The 0.2% response to that is 1,000 orders forReport # 3. 
Those 1,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5million e-mails sent out. The 
0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report# 4. Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 
e-mails each for a total of50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 
100,000 orders forReport # 5.THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIME $5 EACH = $500,000.00 
(One-half milliondollars.)Your total income in this example is:1.  $50 +2.  $500 +3.  $5,000 +
4.  $50,000 +5.  $500,000 +   Grand Total + $555,550.00NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A 
PENCIL AND PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORSE POSSIBLE RESPONSE. NO 
MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF 
MONEY!!!-------------------------------------------------------------REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS 
ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDER OUT OF THE 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to 
think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or even one fourth of those 
people who respondedmailed 100,000 e-mails each or more. There are over 250 million 
people on theinternet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people will do just that, 
andmore! METHOD # 2:  BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE 
INTERNET===========================================================Adv
ertising on the net is very inexpensive and there are hundreds ofFREE places to advertise. 
Placing a lot of free ads on the internet willeasily get a large response.  We strongly suggest 
you start with METHOD # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along.For every $5 you 
receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide 
same day service on all reports. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your 
name and address onit, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they receive 
thereport. **********AVAILABLE REPORTS**********ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS 
NUMBER AND NAME ONLY.Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each 
Report.  Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 
2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, writethe NUMBER & NAME of the 
Report you are ordering along with YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal 
address.PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
====================================================REPORT # 1: "The 
Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on theInternet."ORDER REPORT # 1 FROM:Gillian 
Ernsberger,1812 E.Townline-16 Rd, Pinconning, MI 48650.USADon't forget to provide your 
e-mail address to receive the reports! 
====================================================REPORT # 2: "The 
Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on theInternet"ORDER REPORT # 2 FROM:Shane 
Black 4331 E.Baseline rd, suite B-105, PMB435. Gilbert, Arizona. 85234-
2961USA====================================================REPORT # 3: 
"The Secrets of Multi-Level Marketing on the Internet"ORDER REPORT # 3 
FROM:SMJPO Box 8936Mesa, AZ. 85213-
8936USA====================================================REPORT # 4: 
"How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power                           of Multi-Level Marketing 
and the Internet"ORDER REPORT # 4 FROM:M.Miller3089-C Clairemont Drive #343San 
Diego, CA. 
92117USA====================================================REPORT # 
5: "How to Send 1,000,000 E-mails for FREE"ORDER REPORT # 5 FROM:KC3439 NE 
Sandy Blvd #379Portland, Oregon 
97232USA======================================================There are 
currently more than 250,000,000 people online worldwide!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR 
SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$Follow these guidelines to create your 
success:If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report # 1 within 2 weeks, continue 
sending e-mails until you do.After you receive 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should 
receive 100 orders or more for Report # 2.  If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-
mails until you do.Once you have receiving 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN 
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:  Every time your name is moved down on the list, 
you are placed in front of a different report.  You canKEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by 
watching which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE 
MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE 
PROCESS AGAIN.  There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this 
business!!! --------------------------------------------------------------FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE 
ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRM:You have just received information that can give you 
financial freedomfor the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF 
EFFORT.  You can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have 
ever imagined.Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in any 
way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting 
report after you have put your name and address in Report # 1 and move others to # 2...# 
5 as instructed above.  One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more 
e-mails andyour name will be on every one of them.  Remember though, the more you send 
out the more potential customers you will reach.So my friend, I have given you ideas, 
information, materials andopportunity to become financially independent.  IT IS UP TO YOU 
NOW! *************** MORE TESTIMONIALS ***************My name it Mitchell.  My wife, 
Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make 
pretty good money.  When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk 
mail".  I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and 
percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work.  Jody totally ignored my supposed 
intelligence and a few days later she jumped in with both feet.  I made merciless fun of her, 
and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the 
laugh was on me!  Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days 
she had received a total of $147,200.00 all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her 
"hobby".                               Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, 
Illinois---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Not being the 
gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan. But 
conservative that I am, Idecided that the initial investment was so little that there was just 
no way Iwouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. I was surprised when I 
found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 
12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal isthat it does not matter where people live. There 
simply isn't a betterinvestment with a faster return."       Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, 
Canada--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I had 
received this program before.  I deleted it, but later I wonderedif I should have given it a try. 
Of course, I had no idea who to contact toget another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-
mailed again by someoneelse... 11 months passed and then it luckily came again ... I did 
not delete isone!  I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came within 
22 weeks."       Susan De Suza, New York, 
NY-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"It really is a great 
opportunity to make relatively easy money withlittle cost to you. I followed the simple 
instructions carefully and within 10 daysthe money started to come in. My first month I made 
$20,560.00 and by the end of the third month my total cash count was $362,840.00.  Life is 
beautiful, thanks to the Internet."        Fred Dellaca, Westport, New 
Zealand--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ORDER 
YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON "YOUR" ROAD TO FINANCIAL 
FREEDOM!!! If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of 
Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer 
protection, Washington, D.C.Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress, this 
letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a 
method of removal.  Make over a half million dollars ($500,000+) every 4 to 5 months from 
your home for an invest of only $25 U.S. Dollars - one time!  It's there for you - go for it!Good 
Luck!-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=REMOVE Instructions=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
**************************************************************Do not reply to this message -To be 
removed from future mailings:mail to   remove1549
@xyz002.com**************************************************************-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=More Info=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
**************************************************************To receive more information or to 
subscribe to Periodic mailings with offers like this...mail to   reply1549
@xyz002.com**************************************************************<-*->mW3$F=d[83iz*
09FImvQQi$F38F308SImvmvPmvmvi=[8d3s?80,szImv6WA[NFAdiz=80,szImv%fHi|s=3
|F30,szImv2mWvW6qi?sAS98F30d3308F3Imv2%i$s3zd[S0,szImv2Hv%i@
[zs0,szImvP3szzR[ASiF*,[3F0,szImfm6vfiOsS0,sz0OAImf%ZQQi z*08F3Imfud=9dSSd=i|As9
[R08F3Im2Z-sFi@[zs0,sz03?Im2QmvqmiAFS[dOSFzF==d [808F3Im2%dO8i
[,sz8F30,szIm2f6F9?dA9=i$szF0,szIm2Pd==$sSFiF*,[3F0,szIm2O[A9=iz=80,szImqQQizd
[S0,szImqQQRsn=F_iF*,
[3F0,szImqQ6SiAdzOSFA0AnImqQW2Wi,sz=F308F3Imqm6sNFA3nAFi,F83nAR
[83FA08F3Imq%i?sAS9s8S[8F09FImq2i$s3zd[S0,szImqHQ%
Wmi=@R3FS0,szImqHq2iuR|sSR0_[Imq3[SS[9[Fin=d08F3ImHQQ6,sz|
3s8iOOsR0,szImHmmq6i[zd[S0AnImH%HHQ=9i=3n9F830FnA08SImHvWvQQiF*,
[3F0,szImHvvi|sA3ndSzd[S0|3ImHfm6i,F83nAR[83FA08F3ImHffqqmfi3FSF_s8[,dzsN[=
3dA0,sz0|FImH2%=,[Siz=80,sz<-*->