Subject: Making over half million dollars every 5 to 6 months From your home

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 22:22:02

Making over half million dollars every 5 to 6 months From your home for an
investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars.
THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE
INTERNET ! BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', just ask yourself one
question: how much of your income can you realistically
save every year after paying the bills and taxes?? $10,000, $5,000 or like most
of us, do you live month to month? What if you could earn in a
matter of months, what would take you a lifetime to earn otherwise?!? You have
just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of
your life. My name is Samesh Naidoo, and like you I was very skeptical. I am a
real person; I recently lost over 80% of my hard earned portfolio because of the
economic slowdown. Nevertheless, I will still be able to retire years ahead of
time and realize all my dreams... AND SO CAN YOU.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS
ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER. This is what one had to say:

Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was
approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I
received total $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming
in''.
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

if your
mail program cannot display this e-mail properly, this message is also available
online at http://%31%306%32%38%32%35%33%332/%62%32%63/

This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the
popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program
recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program described
below, to see if it really can make people money. The show also investigated
whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for all
that there are ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in the program
and if people can -follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make some
mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.

$$$$$ PRINT THIS NOW FOR FUTURE REFERENCE $$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 5 to 6 months easily and
comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE,
GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

Order all 5 reports shown on the list below

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU
ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON
THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports .
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and
resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports
from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will
be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your disk in
case something happen to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is
instructed below in step “ 2 through 7 “ or you will loose out on majority
of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will also see
how it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT
work !!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five
thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this way.
Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do
Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do,
it will not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE
the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it
through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down to report # 5.

Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down to report # 4.

Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down to report # 3.

Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down to report # 2.

Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on
your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just
in case if you loose any data.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name
& address ACCURATELY!

AVAILABLE REPORTS
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Note:
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make
sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one
of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

REPORT # 1: The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free
on the Net
Order Report #1 from:
Samesh
Naidoo

2960 Richmond RD

Ottawa, Ontario

CANADA

K2B6S7

REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the
Net
Order Report #2 from:
Patricia Gremli

42F Wolfgang DR

Nepean, Ontario

CANADA

K2J 1L6

REPORT # 3: Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net

Order Report # 3 from:
Pat Naidoo

2960 Richmond RD

Ottawa, Ontario

CANADA

K2B6S7

REPORT # 4: How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the
Net
Order Report # 4 from :
D. WARKE
15 Porritt
Avenue
Mt Victoria Wellington
New Zealand

REPORT #5: How to send out 0ne Million emails for free

Order Report # 5 from:
D. FERNANDEZ
414 Phillip St

Vallejo, CA 94590 USA

What do I do next?
To assist you with marketing your business on the
internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find
thousands of free classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to
get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we
will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the response could
be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send
out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2%
response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.

Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of
50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's
100 people who responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000
e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million
e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000
(50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report #
5

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).

Your total income in this example is:

Report
# 1..... $50 +

Report
# 2..... $500 +

Report
# 3..... $5,000 +

Report
# 4..... $50,000 +

Report
# 5..... $500,000

Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT
OF MONEY.

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU
MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or
even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails each or more? There are over
150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many
people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net
is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise.
Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We
strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along.
For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day
service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with
your name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until
they receive the report.

$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$
Follow these guidelines to
guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do.:

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. :

Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to
roll in !:

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different report. You can
KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from
you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START
THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from
this business !!!:

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
You have just
received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your
life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in
the next few months than you have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS
INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your name
and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 though # 5 as instructed above.
One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your
name will be on every one of them. Remember though, the more you send out the
more potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the
ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially independent.
IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

MORE TESTIMONIALS

'' I had received this program before. I deleted
it, but later I wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was
e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily
came again...... I did not delete this one! I made more
than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came within 22
weeks''.
Susan De Suza, New York,
N.Y.

'' It really is a great opportunity to make
relatively easy money with little cost to you. I followed the simple
instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in.
My first month I made $ 20, 560.00 and by the end
of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is beautiful,
Thanks to internet''.
Fred Dellaca,
Westport, New Zealand

IT IS JUST AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take
the latest posting in the list, and send out 5x $5.00 to the names on the list,
putting you name at number 1 again and start mailing again. The thing to
remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet and reading emails everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So,
can you afford $ 25.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...

People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
cash?" So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of
honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet everyday and are
willing to give it a try? Estimates are 20,000 to 50,000 new users, everyday,
with thousands of those joining the actual internet.

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

***Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.***

IS IT LEGAL?

This service is 100% legal (Refer to US Postal and
Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005
in the US code, also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16,
Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service must be exchanged
for money received)

If you have any questions of the legality of this
program, contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices,
Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

* * NOTE * * This MLM program is not meant to be
mailed to the residents of Germany, Washington State, Virginia State and
Oregon. We have filtered all the domains available for the countries and
states mentioned above from our mailing lists. In the case that you email
address has a top domain i.e.hotmail.com or another .com domain and you
will receive this email, please reply to it with "remove" and the country
code (i.e. .de for Germany) in the subject header.

Under Bill S1618 Title III passed by the 105th US
Congress this letter can not be considered spam as the sender includes
contact information and a method of removal.

*** REMOVE *** You will receive this email only once. If you would like to be
removed from the mailing list, hit reply and type "remove" in the subject box.
Thank you!