Subject: Today's TOP PICK for best Casino bonus is: Cyberbet.com Casino

From: "TOP PICKS"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:17:52 -0700

We not only give you 20% FREE sign up bonus,
but you may win a $30,000 if you sign up before August 31, 2001

Cyberbet.com is celebrating its grand reopening. Everyone who opens an 
account at Cyberbet.com before August 31, 2001 gets entered into our 
Grand Re-Opening Prize Drawing. During this time you'll have chances to 
enter two, three or even four times into the drawing.

http://www.cyberbet.com/Affiliate/casino_entry.asp?agent_id=glenn
http://www.cyberbet.com/Affiliate/casino_entry.asp?agent_id=glenn

VEGAS WEEKEND Every month we give away a trip to fabulous Las 
Vegas. Just open a new account and your name is entered. We pay for 2 
plane tickets and 2 nights at a Las Vegas hotel and casino.

http://www.cyberbet.com/Affiliate/casino_entry.asp?agent_id=glenn
http://www.cyberbet.com/Affiliate/casino_entry.asp?agent_id=glenn

This is NOT SPAM - You have received this email because at one time or 
another you entered the weekly draw at one of our portals or FFA sites. 
We comply with all proposed and current laws on commercial email under 
(Bill s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress). If you have 
received this email in error, we apologize and ask that you remove 
yourself.

To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word   
REMOVE in the subject line to: [email-masked]