Subject: Today's TOP PICK for best Casino bonus is: English Harbour Casino

From: "TOP PICKS"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:37:06 -0700

YOU CAN GET 35% SIGNUP BONUS AT English Harbour Casino!!!

IT'S YOUR CHOICE
Get a flat $35 Bonus for $35 or 35% of your First Purchase 
You choose the bonus that suits you best:

1. $35 for $35: English Harbour's Easy to Claim Bonus
Spend $35 your first time at English Harbour and we'll give you another 
$35 Free. 
Full details available at the site.
http://www.englishharbour.com/index.html?ID=84018401 
http://www.englishharbour.com/index.html?ID=84018401

2. Our 35% Bonus Just Got Better!
We've just upped the ante on our 35% Bonus. Now you can claim 35% of 
your first purchase between $20 and $150! 
Full details available at the site.

http://www.englishharbour.com/index.html?ID=84018401 
http://www.englishharbour.com/index.html?ID=84018401

This is NOT SPAM - You have received this email because at one time or 
another you entered the weekly draw at one of our portals or FFA sites. 
We comply with all proposed and current laws on commercial email under 
(Bill s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress). If you have 
received this email in error, we apologize and ask that you remove 
yourself.

To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word   
REMOVE in the subject line to: [email-masked]