Subject: "THE BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY IN A CASINO IS TO OWN IT!"

From: "TOP PICKS"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:57:49 -0700

Enjoy having your own On-line Casino!!!

Amazing fact…
Internet casino growth is up over 3000% per year and growing! Be part of 
the one fastest revenue building Internet business online.   
If you purchase a complete turnkey casino gateway from us within the 
next 15 days from receipt of this letter, we will knock 20 grand off the 
regular price of $60,000 USD.  

Emerald Tech…
Has assembled and packaged the most cost effective turnkey program 
for anyone interested in on-line casino gateway ownership. Invest in an 
on-line Casino for as little as the price of a car.

NO CASINO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!!! WE DO ALL THE 
TECHNICAL WORK FOR YOU, SO THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS 
THE MARKETING!

The Opportunity…
U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT "A GOLD RUSH IN 
CYBERSPACE."   
The Internet has become the fastest growing communication medium in 
history. Current projections say there will be over 250 million Internet users 
in less than four years, and one billion users in less than eight. That 
growth rate far outpaces 38 years for radio, 13 years or television, and ten 
years for cable. The online gaming industry alone is expected to surpass 
10 billion dollars in wagering by the year 2002.  

Don't let this opportunity pass you by, let Emerald Tech show you how to 
harness this tremendous growth. 

FOR MORE DETAILS on how you could be in business in a matter of 
days, Email your name, address and phone number to: 
[email-masked]

This is NOT SPAM - You have received this email because at one time or 
another you entered the weekly draw at one of our portals or FFA sites. 
We comply with all proposed and current laws on commercial email under 
(Bill s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress). If you have 
received this email in error, we apologize and ask that you remove 
yourself.

To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word   
REMOVE in the subject line to: [email-masked]