Subject: ADV: RATES HAVE DROPPED -- FREE MORTGAGE RATE QUOTE wctxr

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:22:44 -0400

*** Compliance: see notice at bottom of mail
************************************************

Are you wasting money EVERY SINGLE MONTH?
       
Home Mortgage Rates have DROPPED!
       
Simply fill out our FREE NO OBLIGATION form and find out how much you can save.
       
It's That Easy!
       
Visit our website:
http://www.deal-makerz.com/

      ================================================
Compliance Notice: This mail is sent in compliance with
all State and Federal laws.
You are receiving this mail because your address was in a list of
previous business contacts, or on a purchased list of opt-in,
previous business contacts, or general internet addresses.
Our most important list is our list of addresses who have 
expressed their desire to be removed from future mailings.
All remove requests are automatically processed within 72 hours.
Once your address is processed, you will NEVER
receive marketing mail at that address from us again.

To be removed, click below, and send:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove