Subject: PDA & CELLULAR ACCESSORIES- CAR CHARGERS $1.99 1987921

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:42:49 +0900 (KST)

http://www.freedomspectrum1.com/

 PHONE HOLSTERS 1.98!
 PHONE CASES 1.98!
 CAR CHARGER 1.98!
 FACE PLATES AS LOW AS 2.98!
 LITHIUM ION BATTERIES AS LOW AS 6.94!

CLICK BELOW FOR ACCESSORIES FOR ALL NOKIA, MOTOROLA, NEXTEL, SAMSUNG,
QUALCOMM, ERICSSON, AUDIOVOX PHONES AT BELOW WHOLESALE PRICES!

***NOW ALSO AVAILABLE!: ACCESSORIES FOR PALM III, PALM VII, PALM IIIc, PALM
V, PALM M100 & M105, HANDSPRING VISOR, COMPAQ iPAQ***

http://www.freedomspectrum1.com/

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped
at no cost to you by sending a reply to [email-masked] with the
word  "NO MORE" in the subject line.

THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT IN FULL  COMPLIANCE WITH U.S. POSTAL AND
LOTTERY LAW TITLE :18 SECTION 1302 &1341 OR TITLE :18 SECTION 3005 IN THE
U.S. CODE .

*