Subject: Get Out of Debt Today!

From: "MIke Harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:46:36 -0700

kiuy
Consolidate all your debt into ONE, EASY monthly payment!

We will help you:

*Eliminate interest charges
*Waive late fee charges
*Improve your credit rating

And best of all, lower your monthly payments 
by 40%-60% and KEEP MORE CASH IN YOUR POCKET!

Take just 1 minute to complete our Credit Card Consolidation Form and one
of our experienced professional consultants will contact you! 

       http://www.1xin.net/creditconsolidation

There is no obligation and our service is fast and free!
All information is kept strictly confidential.

****************************************************************
Since you have received this message you have either responded 
to one of our offers in the past or your address has been registered with
us.  If you wish to be removed please reply: 
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
****************************************************************
gdjr