Subject: Carribbean Web-Centric Society - No Taxes - No Debt - Very Cool

From: "CaribbeanCash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 05:08:02

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live 
for mine." -- John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

We are a group of experienced business people that are developing a debt free, tax free community on the foundation of absolute freedom and unlimited enterprise with the spirit of 
recognizing all God given rights.  Magna Societal has over 1000 webfluent members who have committed to building "a new society for a free world".

We believe that Global Free Trade CyberZones are the future!

We know that the India, Asia and Latin American e-commerce markets are exploding!

The Benefits of Magna:  No Debt, No Taxes, No Trade Restrictions, No Restrictions of God Given Human Rights... No Limits!

Become a founder of an internet and island based society and secure your membership today!

Magna Societal will pay you $500 per new membership that you sponsor.

Virtual and physical residences and the online community coming soon! 

An economy built for the future...Global Hosting, Internet Banking, Gaming, E-Commerce, Auctions, Interactive TV, ASP Technology

This is the coolest thing on the internet!!!!

Call 1-866-811-5324 or 011-507-214-8705 for Website Information

Magna Societal is a registered foreign SA with a Board of Directors, financial controls and audited financials which are made available to Charter Members on an annual basis.  
Magna Societal is not a network marketing company.  Please read all disclaimers, as they are made available. We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited 
commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed from our database and any future mailings from our company. To remove 
your address, please send a reply e-mail message with the word REMOVE in the subject line.