Subject: Launch of a free society - $500 per sponsorship No Taxes No Restrictions No limits

From: "Total Freedom " <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:46:16

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to 
live for mine." -- John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

High-Level Dynamics
 We are building a society through membership and from the membership dues we are buying an island in the Caribbean. This island will be a 
sovereign principality with a substantial hosting facility as its epicenter and core business. Charter Members are able to participate in a 
tremendous income opportunity and will have the option in the future to purchase virtual residences with time-share options or own actual 
physical homes complete with residency status.

A Mandate of Freedom
We are building a physical and virtual community on the natural resources of ones and zeros. Magna Societal has over 1000+ web fluent 
members who have committed to building a global free trade cyberzone in the Caribbean.  Magna Societal is an internet-centric society who's 
constitutional mandate is a membership based tax-free and debt free community built on the foundation of absolute freedom of unlimited 
enterprise and spirit. 

The Business of Magna Societal
The national economy will be established on a multitude of fiber optic backbones which will be opened to the world for offshore banking, 
corporate services, interactive TV content storage and distribution, gaming and global hosting for best of breed ASP Solutions. Magna's land 
plan has over 40,000 virtual residences, 4,000 single-family homes, 35 multi-use towers. 

Income Opportunity
All Charter Members are paid a referral fee of $500 per member referred. In addition there is a tremendous residual opportunity from renewal fees, 
bonuses and purchases in the future. 

The Tools:
Charter Members receive an international asset protection trust from an established jurisdiction ($2,000 Value), an identical website to the 
corporate website (with your company name under the green arc) and we provide you with a registered certificate of membership.  

Join us today!

For the confidential website information please call toll free 

1-866-811-5324 or 011-507-214-8705

Magna Societal is a registered foreign SA with a Board of Directors, financial controls and audited financials which are made available to Charter Members on an annual 
basis.  Magna Societal is not a network marketing company.  Please read all disclaimers, as they are made available. We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding 
unsolicited commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed from our database and any future mailings from our 
company. To remove your address, please send a reply e-mail message with the word REMOVE in the subject line.