Subject: SOME SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU AT DIWALI

From: "RENU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 08:01:04 +0530

www.shrikhatushyamji.com
			
			HAPPY DIWALI

GET   Blessings of Shri Khatu Shyam Ji by clicking on BLESSINGS OF
SHRIKAHTUSHYAMJI.COM and GET SOME PRIZES. 

You are looking Jobs post your resume on site you will get soon
response by the GRACE OF SHRIKHATUSHYAMJI.COM 

YOU MAY BE PLANNING TO VISIT INDIA. REGISTER YOUR PARTICULARS ON
WEBSITE http://www.shrikhatushyamji.com/

To go Round Devi Dhams 

The rest of the things like Booking your seats to and from New Delhi,
Meals during the journey and lodging in a traditional way; are taken
care of by us. And interestingly, you do not have to shed out any
penny for this, as you are our esteemed guest for this period of
journey. 

You will discover more lots of facilities and services when you
browse through site. : 

We welcome your suggestions

Just log on to

www.shrikhatushyamji.com

If you want to remove from your name then mail us on [email-masked]
.net