Subject: Free Free Free!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:18:38 -0400

******* We Have Great News For You! *******

You Have Been Pre-Selected to Receive A Free Cell Phone

***** Bad Credit, No Credit, No Problem *****

click or paste link below to claim free phone
http://www.best-buyers-guide.com/bbg0210110
--------------------------------------------------------

3 Great Stylish and Compact Phones to Choose From

***** ALL PHONES INCLUDE *****

* Free Nationwide Long Distance
* Free Shipping
* Free Activation $30 Value is Yours Free
* Free Wireless Web
* Free 3 Way Calling, Caller ID, Call Waiting
* Free Voice Mail and Paging

GET YOUR FREE CELL PHONE TODAY!

click or paste link below to claim free phone
http://[email-masked]/bbg0210110

--------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message has reached you in error and you wish to be removed
from our mailing list please click here ( http://www.removeyou.com )
--------------------------------------------------------------------