Subject: How to Make Your Teaching Career a Satisfying Experience

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 19:33:20

A
Very Special Offer...

To All Teachers,

DO YOU KNOW...

...HOW YOUR PRINCIPAL DECIDES WHO ARE THE MOST VALUABLE TEACHERS?

...THE METHODS BY WHICH YOUR STUDENTS REALLY LEARN?

...HOW TO HELP YOUR STUDENTS WHOSE ONLY CHANCE OF SOCIAL SURVIVAL
IS YOU AS THEIR TEACHER...AN ALMOST SURROGATE PARENT?

...HOW TO POSSESS GENUINE EMPATHY FOR CHILDREN OF POVERTY?

...HOW TO BRING NATIONAL TEST MAKER QUESTIONING INTO YOUR REGULAR
CURRICULUM?

Find out these little known teaching skills and strategies and hundreds more.

Today's educators have a difficult time in the classroom. Your day is extremely
hectic and finding the time for everything is very difficult. However, your career can be
much more rewarding, if you know all the rules of success.

So where do you find the answers?

Wouldn't you as a teacher like to have a ready reference sitting on your desk that
has the answers to teachers' most challenging questions and concerns. Those
answers have been compiled into skills, insights, and little known information
needed by all educators for today's classroom. Learn from educational experts, such
as child psychologists, social workers, administrators, mainstream teachers, and parents.
This manual is designed for today's tough school situations just like you face everyday.

From this desk reference, you'll immediately learn hundreds of strategies that
you can apply to your teaching career.

CLICK HERE to receive FREE VALUABLE BONUSES and find out how you can
take advantage of years of experience.

Advance your teaching career on the fast track...right now!