Subject: you must see this!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:33:08

In todays market success requires a different approach. 
 
I'm not a gambler or a risk taker, I lost a lot of money in the market and I'm so happy that I didn't let this  
opportunity pass me by. 

You already own a computer and have an internet connection.
While you are online you may as well make some money right?
This program really works, and while it takes some persistence anyone
can do this! 

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail. Seem
impossible? Read on for details; is there a catch; NO, there is no 
catch, just send your emails and be on your way to financial freedom.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV : 

''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home 
for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time'' 

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET ! 
=============================================== 

Before you say ''Bull'' , please read the following. This is the letter 
you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the 
popularity of this letter on the internet, a national weekly news 
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of 
this program described below , to see if it really can make 
people money. 

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. 
Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO 
Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can 
follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega 
bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''. 

This is what one had to say: 

'' Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached 
many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad 
I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for 
the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I 
received total $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still 
coming in''. 

Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another testimonial: 

''' this program has been around for a long time but I never 
believed in it. One day when I received this again in 
the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the 
simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money 
started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but 
the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00. 
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I 
have made over $768,000.00 and I am playing it again. 
The key to success in this program is to follow the simple 
steps and NOT change anything . But like most of the 
people I was also a little skeptical and little worried about 
the legal aspect of it. So I checked it out with the U.S. 
Postal Service (1-800- 725 2161 = 24 hrs) and they confirmed 
that it is indeed Legal ! I am now loving it !" 

Richard Templeton, Dallas, Texas. 
---------------------------------------------------------------- 

More testimonials later but first, 

****** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ******* 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

If you would like to make at least $100,000 every 4 to 5 months 
legally, easily and comfortably, please read the following...then 
READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN and follow the simple instructions ! 

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT 
THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING 
BETTER THAN EVER. 

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR 
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED ! 
The sooner you do it, the faster you start making money !!! 

INSTRUCTIONS: 

**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below. 

**** For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE 
REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS 
to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. 
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE 
TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems. 

**** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5
reports. 
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your
computer 
and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00. 

**** Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5
reports 
from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so 
they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who 
will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and
keep 
it on your desk in case something happen to your computer. 

**** IMPORTANT __ DO NOT alter the names of the people who are 
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way
other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you 
will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you understand the 
way this works, you will also see how it does not work if you change
it. 
Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT
work!!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all
five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this
way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing 
happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is 
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, 
honesty reaps the reward!!! 

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement
and 
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This 
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their 
fortune. 

2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5. 

3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4. 

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3. 

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2 

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position. 

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY ! 
========================================================= 

**** Take this entire letter ( with the modified list of names) and
save 
it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. 
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. 

**** To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 
5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing 
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, 
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more. 

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going: 

METHOD # 1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY 
============================================ 
let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes,
and 
we will assume You and and those involved send out only 5,000 
e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% 
response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is 
only 0.2% . Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands 
e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). 

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. 
With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. 

Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail 
each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 
0.2% responded with orders. That's = 100 people responded 
and ordered Report # 2. 

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders 
for Report # 3. 

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 
orders for Report # 4. 

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a 
total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response 
to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5. 

(there are over 170 million people on the internet worldwide 
and about 30,000 more new customers signs up everyday). 

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half million). 

Your total income in this example is: 
1..... $50 + 
2..... $500+ 
3..... $5,000 + 
4..... $50,000 + 
5..... $500,000 ......... Grand Total = $555,550.00 

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE 
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER 
HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF 
MONEY ! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE 
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for 
a moment what would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4th 
of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are 
over 150 million people on the internet worldwide and counting. 
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! 

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 
=================================================== 

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are 
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads 
on the internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest 
you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along. 

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report 
they ordered. That's it . Always provide same day service on all orders.
This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and 
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they 
receive the report. 
___________________________ 
AVAILABLE REPORTS 
___________________________ ORDER EACH REPORT BY 
ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. 
Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. 
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping 
it in atleast 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write
the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL 
ADDRESS and your name and postal address. 

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW : 
============================================== 

REPORT # 1 : "HOW TO MAKE$250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

Order Report # 1 from: 

DataTech Industries
59 Corliss Crescent
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
R2C 4S6

__________________________________________________ 

REPORT # 2 : ''The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net'' 

Order Report # 2 from : 

JF ENTERPRISES
356 Arthur Street 
Suite 2 E
Freeport Harbor, NY 11520-5636

__________________________________________________ 

REPORT # 3 : ''The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net'' 

Order Report # 3 from:

Wesco Information & Distribution
1017 Ash Ave 
Cottage Grove, Oregon 97424
U.S.A.

__________________________________________________ 

REPORT # 4 : ''How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net'' 

Order Report # 4 from: 

P.S. MUSIC ENT.
34 MORGAN ST.
NEW ROCHELLE, NY 10805-1225
U.S.A.

___________________________________________________ 

REPORT # 5 : ''HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE'' 

Order Report # 5 from: 

Maria Z.
BENITO'S
24 DIVISION ST.
NEW ROCHELLE, NY 10801
U.S.A. 

___________________________________________________ 

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$ 

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your sucess: 

*** If you do not receive atleast 15 orders for Report #1 within 2 
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do. Your target 
should be to receive atleast 20 orders for Report # 1 within 
2 - 3 weeks of your mailing to be on the safe side. Because 
some people will do nothing after they sent you $5 for Report 
# 1 due to lack of enthusiasm or lack of desire to become 
a millionaire by end of 2000. We suggest you continue sending 
e-mails until you have attained the basic goal. 

*** After you have received 15 - 20 orders for Report # 1, then 
2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive atleast 100 orders 
or more for Report # 2. If you did not, continue sending mails 
until you do. 

*** Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, 
YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for 
you , and the cash will continue to roll in ! 

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER : Every time your name is 
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different report. 
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which 
report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE 
MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND 
START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to 
the income you can generate from this business !!! 
______________________________________________________ 

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS 
PROGRAM: 

"" You have just received information that can give you financial 
freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A 
LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money ion the 
next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. 

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change 
it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to 
e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your name 
and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 ...........# 5 
as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send 
out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on everyone of 
them. Remember though, the more you send out the more potential 
customers you will reach. 

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials 
and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO 
YOU NOW ! 

************** MORE TESTIMONIALS **************** 

'' My name is Mitchell. My wife , Jody and I live in Chicago. 
I am an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make 
pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled 
to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole 
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages 
involved. I ''knew'' it would'nt work. Jody totally ignored my 
supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with 
both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay 
the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work. 
Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 
50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received total 
$ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined 
Jody in her ''hobby''. 
Mitchell Wolf M.D. , Chicago, Illinois 
------------------------------------------------------------ 

'' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make 
up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, 
I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was 
just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to atleast get my 
money back''. 
'' I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box 
crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. 
The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter where 
people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster 
return and so big''. 
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada 
----------------------------------------------------------- 

'' I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no 
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait 
until I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months 
passed then it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one! 
I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money 
came within 22 weeks''. 
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y. 
---------------------------------------------------- 

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 
YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM ! 

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the 
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade 
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C. 

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301. 
per Section 301, Pragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further transmission to 
you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by 
sending a reply with the word Remove in the subject line. This message 
is not intended for residents in the State of Washigton, State of California,
State of Conneticut, State of Delaware, or the Country of Australia. Screening 
of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability. 

This message is sent in compliance of the new email Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910  
passed by the 106th US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be  
considered SPAM as long as we include a valid return address and  
the way to be removed.  

E N D 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message has reached you in error and you wish to be removed from our mailing list please reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?Subject=Remove 
Please note that a automated computer receives the "remove" requests and processes the requests. 
Slander and profanity in your removes will not be read by humans...only by a computer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------