Subject: $500 - $1,500 Per Week From Home... 31855

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 05:09:39 -0600

Secure Services 

SOME INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY: 

Secure Services only distributes legal credit repair information and
financial business programs to thousands of individuals all over the United
States. In doing so, we have developed a work-at-home program for
individuals interested in the opportunity of earning an extra $500.00 to
$1,500.00 per week working directly from the comforts of their own home,
dorm or apartment. Our work-at-home program is an honest opportunity for you
to earn a serious extra income without having to sacrifice a lot of your
free time. All of the work that you will be doing is very simple and can be
done from your desk or right at your kitchen table. As a home worker, you
can work full or part time whenever you have the free time, mornings,
afternoons or evenings. In addition, there is absolutely no experience
necessary for you to participate in our program. Our work-at-home program is
perfect for individuals interested in earning a serious extra income to help
pay off of their bills! That's right! If you have car payments, rent,
mortgage payments, credit card bills, loan payments, etc..this is an
excellent opportunity for you to supplement your existing income and start
putting some extra money in your pocket! If you are interested, the
following information will help to further explain the very profitable
work-at-home program that we have to offer you.

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: 

Our program simply involves the folding and processing of pamphlets. YOU
WILL RECEIVE A FULL $1.00 FOR EACH AND EVERY PAMPHLET THAT YOU PROCESS! What
do we mean by process? It's simple...

FIRST: You will neatly fold the provided preprinted single-sided (8 1/2 by
11 inch) pamphlets into thirds [The pamphlet that you will be processing
will be provided to you and will be printed on regular 20 lb. (8-1/2 by 11) 
inch paper.

SECOND: You will neatly insert the folded pamphlets into the pre-addressed,
postage paid envelopes [These envelopes will be sent directly to your home,
dorm or apartment with customers' names and addresses already printed on the

envelopes along with postage already affixed to the envelopes].

THIRD: Lick and seal these envelopes and then send them out, directly to the
customers.

It's that simple! You DO NOT have to pay any postage costs to send out these
pamphlets. The pre-addressed, postage paid envelopes will be sent directly
to your home, dorm or apartment. You simply fold the pamphlets, insert them
in the envelopes and send them right out! Remember, all of the processing
work can easily be done at your desk or right at your kitchen table!
IMPORTANT: We do provide you with the actual pamphlet that you will be
processing which is a sales pamphlet for our Credit Repair Manual. Our
Credit Repair Manual is a best-selling financial product that many people
are ordering and using to legally clear up their negative credit. And since
the demand for our Credit Repair Manual is so OVERWHELMING , you will have
the opportunity to process as many pamphlets as your schedule can handle!
You can process 100...500...1,000 or even 1,500 pamphlets per week, week
after week, month after month, year after year ... for as long as you wish
to participate!

HOW MUCH MONEY CAN YOU EARN? 

YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL $1.00 FOR EACH AND EVERY PAMPHLET THAT YOU PROCESS!
If you process 500 pamphlets you will receive a full $500.00 ..If you
process 1,000 pamphlets you will receive a full $1,000.00 ...if you process
1,500 pamphlets you will receive a full $1,500.00 ...Etc! What's even better
about our program is that you NEVER have to worry about the sale of our
Credit Repair Manual in order to receive your $1.00 per pamphlet. Our
program DOES NOT WORK ON COMMISSION! You will receive a FULL $1.00 for each
and every pamphlet that you process REGARDLESS if any sales are made! Even
if you process 1,500 pamphlets and no sales are made, you will still earn A
FULL $1,500.00! It's simple, process 1,500 pamphlets, and receive A FULL
$1,500.00 for your time and effort! Processing payments and additional
processing materials will continue to arrive at your home, dorm or apartment
for as long as you wish to continue participating in the program! That's
right, you can always have money coming in week after week because
processing payments and additional processing materials will continue to
arrive at your home, dorm or apartment for as long as you wish to
participate! Honestly, there is NO GUESSWORK. Our program has been around
for several years and is very successful!

FACT: Even working slowly, you could still earn a MUCH BETTER weekly income
than most regular 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM jobs!

THERE IS NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR PROGRAM:

Anyone, young or old, male or female, anywhere in the United States can
easily earn great money participating in our Pamphlet Processing Program!
The reason why our program does not require any experience is simple...it
does not take any previous experience to fold a pamphlet, insert it into an
envelope, and seal an envelope. Plus, our program is especially beneficial
for people who need to earn a serious extra income but might not have the
spare time for a second job. As stated, just a few hours per day could
possibly earn you well over $500.00 per week... NO JOKE! Just imagine how
nice it would be if you could earn an extra $500.00 to $1,500.00 per week
working from your home...no more annoying boss...no more hectic rush hour
commuting...no more stressful 9 to 5 job...and no more headaches! FACT:
Practically every type of person can benefit financially from our Pamphlet
Processing Program. IMPORTANT: The information contained in our Credit
Repair Manual is 100% Legal and Legitimate! In fact, there are hundreds of
lawyers and attorneys all over the country using this valuable information
and charging people big money to remove negative and incorrect items from
their credit files! However, our Credit Repair Manual explains how people
can do the VERY SAME THING that these costly attorneys are doing except our
credit repair manual shows people how to repair their credit FAST, EASY and
for FREE without having to hire an attorney! Now is the time, there are
TENS-OF-MILLIONS of Americans with bad credit that would probably love to
receive our Credit Repair Manual! Therefore, if you are serious about
devoting a few hours per week towards the opportunity of earning an honest
extra income, our $1.00 Pamphlet Processing Program is PERFECT FOR YOU!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:

We will send you a Starter's Kit containing the instructions necessary for
you to begin participating IMMEDIATELY in our Pamphlet Processing Program!
Plus, your Starters Kit also contains your very own copy of Credit Repair
Manual! That's right you can use our best-selling manual to legally clear up
and repair any negative credit that you may have! This manual is included
for becoming a member of our Pamphlet Processing Program! Therefore, to get
started immediately, all that our company requires is a one-time refundable
order-processing fee of only $45. Please understand, we cannot afford to
send out a package of valuable materials to everyone interested in our
program. And also keep in mind that once you process 100 pamphlets you will
have already earned your $45 back and are left with an extra $55 profit!!!
We must charge a small processing fee to ensure that only serious
individuals intend to participate in our program. Keep in mind, you NEVER
have to pay us any other fees and you can participate for as long as you
wish! This fee simply assures our company that you are indeed serious about
our program and the opportunity to make good money working from your home.
Sorry, we CAN NOT process your order form without the one-time processing
fee since there are far too many serious individuals willing to pay this
small one-time fee in order to participate in our high profit work-at-home
program. Therefore, all you have to do is just complete, print, sign, and
send in the Order Form (FORM AHG-743: 19.S). Please, be sure to complete the
Order Form IN FULL , legible, with your correct shipping address in order to
prevent any processing delays in the shipment of your package. That's right,
if you are really looking for a 100% LEGAL and LEGITIMATE home based income
opportunity we can honestly say that you have finally found the right
company with an honest and proven money making program!

P.S. KNOW A FRIEND WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED?
PRINT A COPY FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
NOTE: ALL ORDERS FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY
MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE PROCESSING FEE.
FOR EACH FRIEND OR FAMILY ORDER, DEDUCT $10 FROM YOUR ORDER AS A BONUS.
PRINT, COMPLETE AND MAIL IN THE ORDER FROM BELOW! 

Please mail in the order form only. Print below this line only! Please Print
Clearly
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------- 

- PROCESSING DEPARTMENT - 

Secure Services
22425 Ventura blvd. # 287
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

- HOMEWORKER ORDER FORM - 

* FORM AHG-743: 19.S (USE 2000-2001) *

[Provide us with the correct mailing address to ship your starter's kit, and

PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY] 

FIRSTNAME:_______________________LASTNAME:_________________

ADDRESS:___________________________________________APT.#:___

CITY:_______________________________STATE:_________ZIPCODE_______

DAY PHONE:(____)______-______ EVENING PHONE #:(____)_____-______

BIRTHDATE:__/__/__ EMAIL ADDRESS___________________________

SIGNATURE_________________________________TODAY'S DATE___/___/___

YES , I would like the opportunity to earn extra money working right from
the comfort of my home or apartment participating in the Pamphlet Processing
Program. I understand that my starter's kit will contain the instructions
necessary to get me started IMMEDIATELY as a member of the Pamphlet
Processing Program! I also understand that my Starter's Kit will contain my
very own copy of the CREDIT REPAIR MANUAL! I understand that I can use the 
CREDIT REPAIR MANUAL to legally clear up and repair any negative credit that
I might have! I understand that this material is provided to me for becoming
a member of the Pamphlet Processing Program! I also understand that I will
be free to set my own hours and participate in the program either part-time
or Full-time. I do understand that a small refundable fee of $45 is a
ONE-TIME FEE ONLY ! I will not have to pay Secure Services any other fees,
EVER! IMPORTANT: Since we DO NOT want to create any unnecessary competition
between our existing members we do reserve the right to stop accepting new
members if our quota is met. Therefore, if you are serious about this income
opportunity we do suggest that you send in you completed form IMMEDIATELY
that will GUARANTEE the delivery of your Starter's Kit!

DESIRED WEEKLY INCOME 100 300 500 700 800 900 1000 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500
(circle one)

IMPORTANT : $50.00 ENCLOSED [$45 + $5 Postage and Handling]

MONEY ORDERS AND CHECKS MUST BE PAYABLE TO: 

Secure Services 

IMPORTANT: PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS PROCESSING TIME FOR ORDERS PLACED WITH
CHECKS. ORDERS PLACED BY MONEY ORDER OR CASH ALLOW 10 BUSINESS DAYS DELIVERY
TIME.

WHERE DID YOU SEE OUR COMPANY ADVERTISEMENT?

NEWSPAPER____RECYCLER____MAIL____EMAIL____OTHER____

LEGAL INFORMATION: 

You have been sent this email because you or someone acting as you has added
your email address to our opt-in mailing list. This message is sent in
compliance with the proposed bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph
(a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further transmissions to you by the sender of this
email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email
address with the word remove in the subject line or going here
http://216.33105.45/wunsub.asp?C=1216 to be removed. This message is not
intended for residents in the states of Washington, California, Virginia and
South Carolina. Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our
technical ability. If you are a Washington, California, Virginia or South
Carolina resident or otherwise wish to be removed go here
http://216.33.105.45/wunsub.asp?C=1216 to be removed.