Subject: Making Serious Money Has Never Been This Easy! [dotys]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 11:54:58 -0800 (PST)

NEW CD ROM is helping to Create HUGE FORTUNES!!

Free Info:

* What if you could make a full time income handing/sending 
  out a $1.25 CD ROM?

* What if the company paid you EVERY DAY?

* What if it was a New York Stock Exchange Company?

* What if there was no "real" competition, and everybody 
  needs our service?

* What if you got paid when somebody goes to your website 
  and views the hottest video presentation ever and signs up?

If you are the least bit curious about why this CD ROM 
is making us Fortunes!!

All you need to do is simply:

1.Send an email to: mailto:[email-masked]?subject=CD_ROM

2. Put " CD ROM " in the subject heading

We will email you all you need to know to get signed up 
and making money TODAY!!!

Waiting to hear from you soon!
GA

PS.. Please put "Remove" in subject line to get out
of this list.  Thanks.