Subject: ADV. Your Order #ggtiu-345 -NDQJ

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 23:34:15 -0800 (PST)

I know that I should have sent you this long before now. I just 
wanted to make sure that all of my friends and family had it 
first.

Do you really think that ALL Lottery numbers are selected at 
randome?     WRONG!

About eight months ago a gentle man who I'll call 
"Ludell" created a system that actually helps individuals 
cheat the state out of some big money. 

I must tell you this I pay my taxes of course, and if you 
decide to use this lottery system and began winning big I 
warn you:
 YOU MUST REPORT YOUR 
WINNINGS. Don't get into trouble with the law.

Anyway, Ludell told me that he could help me cheat the 
state lottery every three days or so and retire. Me being 
who I am took his words as a joke. Until he showed me 
two pick three lottery ticket having the same pick three 
digits. I would never forget those numbers (832). Later 
that night me and Ludell was downing a few ice cold 
Miller Drafts watching game. When the intermission came 
on the evening lottery game was shown. The first thing 
Ludell said to me is watch this. The first digit was an 8 the 
second a 3 and the third was a 2. I just couldn't believe it. 
He was trying to get me to play the same numbers earlier. 
He have no idea that I am sharing his system to many 
people over the Internet. His wife still lives in the big home 
that he'd purchased. I mean this guy is rich.

However the next week Ludell told me to give him 
$200.00 and he would show me how to increase my 
chances of winning  the lottery at least once a week. I was 
still unsure and thought that he was just lucky on that 
other night. Again the next week, he showed me ten 
tickets all with the same pick three numbers on them. I 
told him he was really just lucky. I went home and he went 
to who knows where. But five minutes before the lottery 
games were drawn he called me to tell me to look at the 
evening lottery again. He said over the phone that 
tonight's numbers will be (661), Then I turned to the 
station. I was in shock when the digits were just as he 
called them out to me (661) he laughed and said "are you 
ready to give me that $200.00 now." I couldn't believe 
him, I then thought that he must have once worked for the 
State Lottery before or something. I then tried to get it for 
free since we were good associated. That didn't work. He 
didn't go for that he wanted to make me pay something. 
After showing me this almost every other day or so I went 
ahead and gave him the $200.00, he then gave me some 
information on two sheet of paper and told me to follow 
his instructions to the letter, then call him a week later to 
share with him what happened. A week later I almost won 
but that last digit was not what I had played. So I called 
and told him what happened. After Ludell went over the 
system with me I then saw where I had made a mistake. 
The Week after that I had it down to a science. I now have 
resigned from my job with the Board of Education at the 
age of 31. I now pay more in taxes than some people earn 
in one year.
You will be pretty amazed at the amount of Christmas 
shopping you'll do this year.
 I tell You, THIS REALLY WORKS!

I know that you are wondering how can you try this. Well 
I'll show you. I have already shown my family and closet 
friends that are in different state and the results are all the 
same. I get so much e-mail every day from people that 
have gotten a hold of this information. I really want you to 
try it as well.  I only can tell you that in order to win by 
next Sunday you must 
E-mail me NOW! at :

[email-masked]

YOU MUST PUT    LOTTO   IN THE SUBJECT

And you'll see !

you receive this message, because:
We are members of the same list, you (or someone else using
your address) posted to one of my FFA-pages, we (or someone
else using your address) had contact in the past. If you receive
This message by error/mistake (I apologize) or if you wish to
Remove yourself from this list please reply to this message with
Remove as subject or send an e-mail to [email-masked] with
Remove as subject.