Subject: update rate

From: Dhananjay Kulkarni <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:18:28 -0500

Hello,

I general question.
Does anyone know whats the avg. update rates that openldap directory can
support.
We all know the x.500/ldap directories are optimized for search..but in
case I have to have a dir-enabled app that need more updates than usual.
How do I know if LDAP is the right choice? The searches are pretty much
the same.

-Danny
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dhananjay Kulkarni (Danny)
email: [email-masked]
web  : http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~kulkarni
phone: 909-787-1946
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor
touched..but are felt in the heart"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:04:41 -0800

>Does anyone know whats the avg. update rates that openldap directory can

I suggest you direct OpenLDAP specific questions to the
[email-masked].  List information,
including pointers to Archives, are available at
<http://wwww.openldap.org/lists/>.

Also, please note that the <[email-masked]> list
is for conducting work of the IETF LDAPext Working Group
<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ldapext-charter.html>.

I suggest general LDAP questions you might have be directed
just to the <[email-masked]> list.

Kurt