Subject: [ldapext] LDAPEXT mailing list move

From: Mark Wahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:08:05 -0600

In order to reduce the SPAM traffic, the LDAP Extensions Working Group 
mailing list has been changed from [email-masked] to 
[email-masked]

All current members of [email-masked] have already been moved over 
to the new list.  No action need be taken. If you wish to unsubscribe or have 
other questions, contact [email-masked]

To subscribe, please see the instructions at
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext

Mail to [email-masked] will not be forwarded and that alias name
will be shut down shortly.

Note Well

All statements related to the activities of the IETF and addressed to the IETF 
are subject to all provisions of Section 10 of RFC 2026, which grants to the 
IETF and its participants certain licenses and rights in such statements. 
Such statements include verbal statements in IETF meetings, as well as 
written and electronic communications made at any time or place, which are 
addressed to 

     the IETF plenary session, 
     any IETF working group or portion thereof, 
     the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG, 
     the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB, 
     any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any working 
     group or design team list, or any other list functioning under 
     IETF auspices, 
     the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function 

Statements made outside of an IETF meeting, mailing list or other function, 
that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF activity, group or 
function, are not subject to these provisions. 

Mark Wahl
Sun Microsystems Inc.

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext