Subject: [ldapext] unsubscribe.

From: "Urvi Vyas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 15:07:59 +1000

HODGKINSON OLD McINNES

Patent & Trademark Attorneys

LEVEL 3, 20 ALFRED ST. MILSONS POINT

SYDNEY N.S.W. 2061

AUSTRALIA

Phone:  +61 2 9922 3199       Fax: +61 2 9956 6448

www.hodgkinsons.com.au <http://www.hodgkinsons.com.au>

Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Hi,

I would like to unsubscribe from the mailing list.

Thank you,

Regards
Urvi Vyas
HODGKINSON OLD McINNES
Level 3, 20 Alfred Street
MILSONS POINT  NSW  2061
AUSTRALIA
Ph: +61 2 9922 3199
Fax: +61 2 9956 6448
[email-masked]

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.