Subject: [ldapext] Request for review draft-cal-resource-schema - Schema for representing resources for calendaring and scheduling services

From: Ciny Joy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:58:50 -0700

Hello,
    A new version of the draft 
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cal-resource-schema-02), describing 
the schema for representing resources for calendaring and scheduling 
based on our discussions in Calconnect, has been submitted. This draft 
includes a mapping of the schema for both vCard and LDAP. We have tried 
to reuse existing LDAP attributes as much as possible.

   I would really appreciate review and feedback by the experts.

Thanks,
Ciny

---

From: Kurt Zeilenga <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 14:36:39 -0700

LDAPext'ers,

Please review.

Ciny,

Your I-D should contain appropriate registration requests for all the new LDAP descriptors defined in the document, and the registration request submitted for consideration as discussed in BCP 64.

-- Kurt

On Oct 21, 2010, at 9:58 AM, Ciny Joy wrote:

> Hello,
>   A new version of the draft (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cal-resource-schema-02), describing the schema for representing resources for calendaring and scheduling based on our discussions in Calconnect, has been submitted. This draft includes a mapping of the schema for both vCard and LDAP. We have tried to reuse existing LDAP attributes as much as possible.
>

---

From: Ciny Joy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:50:47 -0700

Hello Kurt,
    Thank you so much for the response. I will look into doing the 
registration as described in BCP 64. Wondering if it would be prudent to 
wait for any issues that might come up during reviews before doing that.

Thanks,
Ciny