Subject: [ldapext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values-00.txt

From: Michael Ströder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:46:37 +0100

HI!

Please review this draft intended to be published as informational RFC.

Ciao, Michael.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values-00.txt
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:44:04 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Michael Stroeder and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Hashed Attribute values
for 'userPassword'
Creation date:	 2013-01-28
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stroeder-hashed-userpassword-values-00

Abstract:
   This document describes the widely used syntax for storing hashed
   passwords in LDAP attribute 'userPassword' and extends its use for
   SHA-2 hash algorithms.  Furthermore it points out some of the
   deficiencies of that approach.

The IETF Secretariat