Subject: [ldapext] draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-03.txt

From: Michael Ströder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 20:56:49 +0200

HI!

Please review this draft intended to be published as informational RFC.
Thanks in advance.

Ciao, Michael.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ***UNCHECKED*** New Version Notification for
draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-03.txt
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 11:54:54 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Michael Stroeder <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Michael Stroeder and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Auxiliary Object Class
'mailboxRelatedObject'
Creation date:	 2013-08-07
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 4
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-03.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-03
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the auxiliary object class
   'mailboxRelatedObject' that can be used to associate an arbitrary
   object with a RFC 2822 mail address.  Furthermore a attribute
   'intlMailAdr' is defined for internationalized email addresses.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Charlie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:20:02 -0400

Much needed.  Thank you for tilting at this windmill.

--Charlie

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Michael Ströder <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Ldapext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext
>