Subject: [ldapext] New Version Notification for draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-00.txt

From: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:49:11 -0700

Hello ldapext list:

I posted this proposal to add definitions to the IANA registry. These 
definitions are from PKCS #9, which predates ldapext. However, the 
definitions in PKCS #9 never got added. This document adds them.

Feedback is requested, as well as suggestions on how best to proceed 
with this to get IETF consensus.

Thanks,

Sean

******
A new version of I-D, draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Sean Leonard and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9
Revision:	00
Title:		Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Registrations for 
PKCS #9
Document date:	2014-09-10
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-00

Abstract:
    PKCS #9 includes several useful definitions that are not yet
    reflected in the LDAP IANA registry. This document adds those
    definitions to the IANA registry.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat