Subject: [ledbat] [ppsp] ppsp(peer to peer streaming protocol) bar bof agenda

From: yunfei zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:39:11 +0800

Hi,all,
   The primary PPSP(p2p streaming protocol) bar bof agenda is as follows.Any
suggestions and contributions are welcome.

PPSP Bar BoF-- IETF 74, San Francisco
  2000-2200 Monday,March 23,Continental 3.
  Mailing list：[email-masked] http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ppsp

Agenda
- Introduction                      (Yunfei
Zhang,5')

- Problem Statement                 (Yunfei Zhang, 50')
  draft-zhang-ppsp-problem statement-01(
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-problem-statement-01.txt
)
- Protocol
Requirements
(Ning Zong, 35')
  draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-00(
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zong-ppsp-reqs-00.txt)

- Protocol Analysis of PPlive and PPStream by Interent
Measurement                                               (Yunfei Zhang,15')
  draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-00(
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-protocol-comparison-measurement-00.txt
)

- Introduction of Distributed Services Network, a vision of making PPSP and
P2PSIP into reality          (Yunfei Zhang, 15')
  draft-zhang-ppsp-dsn-introduction-00(
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-ppsp-dsn-introduction-00.txt
)