Subject: [ledbat] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-02

From: Stanislav Shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:54:54 -0700

This version is intended to cover all the known open issues in the document.

If anything has been missed, please raise on the list.

-- Stas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 3:52 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-02
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-02.txt has been
successfully submitted by Stanislav Shalunov and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion
Revision:        02
Title:           Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT)
Creation_date:   2010-07-12
WG ID:           ledbat
Number_of_pages: 18

Abstract:
LEDBAT is an alternative experimental congestion control algorithm.

LEDBAT enables a networking application to minimize the extra delay
it induces in the bottleneck while saturating the bottleneck.  It
thus implements an end-to-end version of scavenger service.  LEDBAT
has been been implemented in uTorrent, which is currently the most
popular BitTorrent client, as the preferred congestion control
mechanism, and deployed in the wild with favorable results.

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
Stanislav Shalunov
BitTorrent Inc
[email-masked]

personal: http://shlang.com