Subject: [UM] Developments?

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:01:26 -0500

There has been utter silence on this list since Yokohama. Has there 
been any motion on the LEMONADE charter? What's going on?

pr
-- 
Pete Resnick <mailto:[email-masked]>
QUALCOMM Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102
-
This list is maintained by Snowshore Networks - http://www.snowshore.com
All comments on this list are the comments of the message originators and
Snowshore is not to be held responsible for any actions or comments found
on this list. The archives for this list can be found at
http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/um_archive/maillist.html

---

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:39:58 +0100

> been any motion on the LEMONADE charter? What's going on?

as far as I know, some updates to the proposed charter (including mine) 
have been sent to Glenn.

I think we should make at least a quick liason again with 3GPP. as 
they're quick and need ourselves to start working on something.

But I think Glenn is working under tha blanket!

:)

Claudio
-