Subject: [lemonade] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-melnikov-imap-ext-abnf-05.txt]

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:45:33 +0100

Hi folks,
I intend to LC the following draft shortly, so now is a good time for 
people to review it.

Thanks,
Alexey
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D ACTION:draft-melnikov-imap-ext-abnf-05.txt
Date: 	Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:50:01 -0400
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Collected extensions to IMAP4 ABNF
	Author(s)	: C. Daboo, A. Melnikov
	Filename	: draft-melnikov-imap-ext-abnf-05.txt
	Pages		: 0
	Date		: 2005-10-10
	
Over years many documents from IMAPEXT and LEMONADE working groups,
   as well as many individual documents have added syntactic
   extensions to many base IMAP commands described in RFC 3501. For
   ease of reference this document collects most of such ABNF changes
   in one place.
   
   This document updates ABNF in RFC 3501, RFC 2342 and RFC 2088.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-imap-ext-abnf-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-melnikov-imap-ext-abnf-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-imap-ext-abnf-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 
Alexey Melnikov
__________________________________________
Isode M-Box Message Store developer
http://www.isode.com/products/m-box.html

IETF standard related pages:
http://www.melnikov.ca/mel/devel/Links.html

Personal Home Page: http://www.melnikov.ca
__________________________________________

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade