Subject: [lemonade] draft-ietf-lemonade-urlauth-08.txt

From: Mark Crispin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:40:09 -0700

Since I posted URLAUTH draft 08, there has been only one issue (a missing 
double-quote in the text) discovered.  Do I need to do anything to have 
the IESG review it and determine that I have addressed all their DISCUSS 
concerns, or will this happen automatically?

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:09:57 -0700

Howdy,

There are no blocking comments for this document, but it is part of a
multi-document ballot.  Once the chairs (as proto shepherds)
have determined that all of the issues raised for the set have been addressed (by conversations with the relevant ADs, changes in the documents, etc.), the document
set as a whole will go back on the IESG telechat agenda.   Often, the relevant ADs
review the changes once they have been note, and the set never has to go back
on an agenda, but that will trigger a re-review if one has not already occurred

The chairs can also request that the ballot be split and the documents which are
ready go forward to the RFC Editor.  Given the interconnected nature of these
three, I don't anticipate that here, but it can happen.

				regards,
					Ted

At 1:40 PM -0700 10/12/05, Mark Crispin wrote:
>Since I posted URLAUTH draft 08, there has been only one issue (a missing double-quote in the text) discovered.  Do I need to do anything to have the IESG review it and determine that I have addressed all their DISCUSS concerns, or will this happen automatically?
>
>-- Mark --
>