Subject: [lemonade] IETF 66 Agenda

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 23:03:04 -0400

The link on the agenda page:

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/agenda/ilemonade.txt

Is the agenda from the interim meeting.

A slightly tweaked URL will give you the IETF 66 agenda (as is on the
proceedings page):

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/agenda/lemonade.txt

Cheers,
Glenn.

PS.  The content of the agenda is:

LEMONADE Work Group Meetings
IETF 66, Montreal, PQ, Canada

Monday - 3:20pm ET - 519B
MP3 - http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf668.m3u

Tuesday - 1pm ET - 513B
MP3 - http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf664.m3u

Agenda Bashing

Interop event

OMA liaison
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=235

Drafts in last call Status
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-futuredelivery-0
4.txt

Drafts ready for last call status
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within-02
.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments-03.t
xt

Streaming Media
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burger-lemonade-streamctrls-00
.txt

Other Bis Components
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-compress-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maes-lemonade-xencrypted-02.tx
t
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maes-lemonade-tcp-challenged-e
nvironments-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-2192bis-02.txt

Notifications
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications-03
.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-notification-pro
tocol-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-lemonade-imap-events-
00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-01.tx
t

Reconnect
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client
-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-07.txt

Views
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-vfolder-01.txt
http://dave.cridland.net/draft-cridland-imap-contexts.txt

Profile-bis
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-03.t
xt

Milestones

Charter Discussion
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade