Subject: [lemonade] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:15:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Streaming Internet Messaging Attachments
	Author(s)	: N. Cook
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-03.txt
	Pages		: 31
	Date		: 2007-9-21
	
This document describes a method for streaming multimedia attachments
   received by a resource constrained and/or mobile device from an IMAP
   server.  It allows such clients, which often have limits in storage
   space and bandwidth, to play video and audio e-mail content.

   The document describes a profile for making use of the IMAP URLAUTH
   extension (RFC 4467), the Network Announcement SIP Media Service (RFC
   4240), and the Media Server Control Markup Language (RFC 4722).  The
   document also defines a new IMAP METADATA entry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade