Subject: [lemonade] draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications-05.txt

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:35:14 -0800

This document has been significantly cleaned up and cut down, per 
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lemonade/current/msg03936.html>. 
The Security Considerations has also been reworded.  Other minor 
editing as well.

I am not aware of any open issues with the document, therefore I 
propose that no meeting time be spent on it.  I'd appreciate people 
reviewing it and sending editorial comments to me, and technical 
comments to the list.

If you believe this document does need agenda time in Vancouver, 
please speak up now.
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
Some days you feel like Schrodinger's cat.   --M. S. Hutchenreuther

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade