Subject: [lemonade] Interop, a few words

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:11:20 +0100

Hi,

Alexey will produce a proper report. But I want to say a few words:

The interop went well. We tested what we should, found some bugs but 
they were few, showed that things interoperated quite nicely overall, 
and after finishing a few hours ahead of schedule we went to lunch and 
a sort of cross between an interim and a bar-bof ensued. One of the 
topics was notify. Separate message follows. The other topics were 
partly relevant to Lemonade.

Peter and I will write new drafts about error reporting. Either or both 
may be included into Lemonade profile-ter, we'll see about that when 
there's concrete text. I have started on mine.

Arnt

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade