Subject: [lemonade] Proposed agenda for the Lemonade WG meeting in Vancouver

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 18:48:55 +0000

Hi folks,
Monday is the final day for submitting agendas, so here is my proposal. 
(Disclaimer: my personal opinion only):

==================================
Lemonade IETF 70, Vancouver, December 2007

Agenda

Document status review                                              ( 5 
mins)
Results from the Second Lemonade Interop Event                      (10 
mins)
IMAP CONVERT (draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-12.txt)                   (15 
mins)
IMAP NOTIFY (draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-notify-01.txt)                (20 
mins)
Lemonade notifications (draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications-05.txt)   (20 
mins)
IMAP Internationalization (draft-ietf-imapext-i18n-13.txt)          (20 
mins)
IMAP Sieve (draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve-04.txt)                  (15 
mins)
Lemonade Profile Bis (draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-07.txt)       (15 
mins)

Total:                  120 mins
==================================
Comments? Any other topic/draft people would like to discuss?

Regards,
Alexey

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:23:11 -0800

At 6:48 PM +0000 11/22/07, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

>  Lemonade notifications (draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications-05.txt)   (20 mins)

I don't think this draft needs an agenda slot, especially not a 
20-minute one.  But if desired we could have a slot to review and 
verify what we are doing about notifications, including this draft, 
text in profile-bis, and the changes that were made per 
<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lemonade/current/msg03936.html>.
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
Good breeding consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves
and how little we think of the other person.           --Mark Twain