Subject: [lemonade] Proposal to include draft-cridland-urlfetch-binary-00.txt into Lemonade Profile Bis

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:11:08 +0000

draft-cridland-urlfetch-binary-00.txt extends IMAP URLAUTH extension to 
allow requesting binary or converted version of a message/message part 
referenced by an URLAUTH URL. This extension was suggested during the 
Lemonade interim in spring 2007 and Dave finally got around to writing 
it. As discussed several months ago,  there was a WG consensus that 
draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-03.txt should be updated to reference it.

In my capacity of an individual contributor:
Based on some discussions during the last Lemonade interop, I would like 
to suggest that this document should be included into the Lemonade 
Profile Bis. I've reviewed the document and I believe it is ready for 
immediate Working Group Last Call.

Regards,
Alexey

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade