Subject: [lemonade] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-07

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:40:59 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-07.txt has been successfuly submitted by Alexey Melnikov and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis
Revision:	 07
Title:		 The Lemonade Profile
Creation_date:	 2007-11-14
WG ID:		 lemonade
Number_of_pages: 35

Abstract:
This document describes a profile (a set of required extensions,
restrictions and usage modes) of the IMAP and mail submission
protocols.  This profile allows clients (especially those that are
constrained in memory, bandwidth, processing power, or other areas)
to efficiently use IMAP and Submission to access and submit mail.
This includes the ability to forward received mail without needing to
download and upload the mail, to optimize submission and to
efficiently resynchronize in case of loss of connectivity with the
server.

The Lemonade profile relies upon several extensions to IMAP and Mail
Submission protocols.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:44:09 +0000

>Creation_date:	 2007-11-14
I've only updated dates in this version.