Subject: [link-relations] error on paramsr.us account confirmation

From: mike amundsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 00:04:02 -0500

Just a heads up...

When i followed the link (see below) i got a runtime error:
***********************************************************************
NameError: global name 'urllib' is not defined	Python 2.7
/usr/bin/python
A problem occurred while running a Python script. Here is the sequence
of function calls leading up to the error, with the most recent
(innermost) call first. The exception attributes are:

/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/roundup/cgi/actions.py in
finishRego(self=<roundup.cgi.actions.ConfRegoAction instance>)
  799         message = self._('You are now registered, welcome!')
  800         url = '%suser%s?@ok_message=%s'%(self.base, self.userid,
  801             urllib._quote(message))
      global urllib = undefined, global _quote = undefined, message =
'You are now registered, welcome!'
  802
  803         # redirect to the user's page (but not 302, as some
email clients seem
***********************************************************************

It looks like this is just a bug in the rendering of the response to a
successful confirmation.

I am able to login just fine now.

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://twitter.com@mamund
http://mamund.com/foaf.rdf#me

#RESTFest 2010
http://rest-fest.googlecode.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: paramsr.us request tracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 23:20
Subject: Complete your registration to paramsr.us request tracker
To: [email-masked]

To complete your registration of the user "mamund" with
paramsr.us request tracker, please visit the following URL:

http://paramsr.us/tracker/?@action=confrego&otk=cxbAmXxFNnvWO2ZDTwMp2jmkQbjsOBUY

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 21:03:03 +1100

That's bizarre.. sorry for the hassle, will look into it.

Cheers and thanks,

On 02/12/2010, at 4:04 PM, mike amundsen wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> link-relations mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/link-relations

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: mike amundsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:06:57 -0500

No worries.

I was using Chrome browser, if that helps at all.

If you need to, feel free to use my account to test this bug; I don't
have any immediate need to post requests yet.

mca

#RESTFest 2010

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 17:35:13 +1100

Should be fixed; was a known bug in roundup.

Cheers,