Subject: [lisp] IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR related to RFC 6830 and RFC 6833

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 07:03:39 -0700

Dear Dino Farinacci, Vince Fuller, David Meyer, Darrel Lewis:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your RFC entitled "The Locator/ID
Separation Protocol (LISP)" (RFC6830) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat
on 2021-09-09 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property
Rights Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/5136/). The title of
the IPR disclosure is "Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's Statement about IPR
related to RFC 6830 and RFC 6833"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 10:43:51 -0700

Yes, we are aware of it. However, the Chinese patent was created many years after RFC6830 was published.

Dino

> On Sep 10, 2021, at 7:03 AM, IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp

---

From: Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 10:43:58 -0700

Dino