Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 08:21:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network-Hexagons: H3-LISP GeoState & Mobility Network
        Authors         : Sharon Barkai
                          Bruno Fernandez-Ruiz
                          S ZionB
                          Rotem Tamir
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Fabio Maino
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-11.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-09-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of H3 and LISP for Geolocation
   services, the utilization of geospatial data for mobility-uses by:
   - Predefined IPv6 addressable tiled abstraction of road-segments.
   - Interface for detections and annotations of tiled road-segments.
   - Sharing hazards, blockages, parking, weather, inventory..
   - Brokering the production and consumption of geo-state.
   - IP multicast channels of geo-state to subscribed clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/