Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 02:49:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architectural Introduction to the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
        Authors         : Albert Cabellos
                          Damien Saucez (Ed.)
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-15.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-09-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture of the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP), making it easier to read the rest of the LISP
   specifications and providing a basis for discussion about the details
   of the LISP protocols.  This document is used for introductory
   purposes, more details can be found in [I-D.ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis] and
   [I-D.ietf-lisp-rfc6833bis], the protocol specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/