Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-sec-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 09:58:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP-Security (LISP-SEC)
        Authors         : Fabio Maino
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Albert Cabellos
                          Damien Saucez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-sec-23.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2021-09-22

Abstract:
   This memo specifies LISP-SEC, a set of security mechanisms that
   provides origin authentication, integrity and anti-replay protection
   to LISP's EID-to-RLOC mapping data conveyed via mapping lookup
   process.  LISP-SEC also enables verification of authorization on EID-
   prefix claims in Map-Reply messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-sec/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-sec-23

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-sec-23

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/