Subject: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 08:28:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Network-Hexagons: H3-LISP GeoState & Mobility Network
        Authors         : Sharon Barkai
                          Bruno Fernandez-Ruiz
                          S ZionB
                          Rotem Tamir
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Fabio Maino
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-17.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2021-09-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of H3 and LISP for Geolocation
   Services. Geolocation Services utilize geospatial for:
   Fresh HDMaps, Intelligent Driving, Cruise and Parking assists.
   Geospatial utilization is delivered using in-network curation,
   verification, localization, and brokering of geospatial data using:

   - EID addressable geospatial tiled-abstraction of road-segments.
   - EID Interface for detections and uploads to a geospatial-context.
   - EID Routing-Sharing hazards, blockages, parking, road-inventory.
   - EID geospatial themed multicast channels to subscribed clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-nexagon-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/