Subject: [lp-wan] Constrained Node/Network Cluster @ IETF97: DRAFT AGENDA

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 05:53:01 +0200

Here is my usual eclectic condensed agenda based on the DRAFT AGENDA
for IETF97.  Remember that there is still quite some potential for
changes.

IoT is starting a bit late at IETF97; only two meetings of cluster WGs
on Mon/Tue (but then of course we start big with the Sunday
icnrg/t2trg joint meeting).  CORE on HOMENET and IPWAVE (Wed) and CORE
on ICNRG (Fri) are a bit painful but probably the unavoidable level of
conflict.  Moves due to other conflict avoidance may make this worse,
though.

All times are KST (UTC+0900) -- there is no DST in Korea, and DST will
have ended in Europe and North America by then.
(The browser timezone function still is not yet reinstated on
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda-utc, for those who want to
listen from remote.)

Grüße, Carsten

SUNDAY, November 13, 2016

1300-1600       IRTF*** icnrg+t2trg joint meeting

MONDAY, November 14, 2016

1330-1530  Afternoon Session I
Studio 3	ART	ice	Interactive Connectivity Establishment WG
Park BR 1	IRTF	cfrg	Crypto Forum
Grand BR II	OPS	v6ops	IPv6 Operations WG

1550-1750  Afternoon Session II
Grand BR III	INT ***	lpwan	IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG
Studio 3	RTG	bier	Bit Indexed Explicit Replication WG

TUESDAY, November 15, 2016

0930-1200  Morning Session I
Grand BR II	INT	6man	IPv6 Maintenance WG
Park BR 1	RTG	detnet	Deterministic Networking WG
Grand BR I	TSV	quic	QUIC WG

1330-1530  Afternoon Session I
Park BR 1	ART	httpbis	Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
Grand BR I	RTG	rtgarea	Routing Area Open Meeting
Studio 4	SEC	tokbind	Token Binding WG
Grand BR III	TSV	tsvwg	Transport Area Working Group WG

1550-1820  Afternoon Session II
Grand BR II	INT ***	6lo	IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG
Park BR 1	SEC	tls	Transport Layer Security WG

WEDNESDAY, November 16, 2016

0930-1100  Morning Session I
Grand BR III	OPS	anima	Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG
Grand BR II	TSV	taps	Transport Services WG

1110-1210  Morning Session II
Park BR 2	RTG ***	roll	Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG
Grand BR I	TSV	tsvwg	Transport Area Working Group WG

1330-1500  Afternoon Session I
Studio 2	ART ***	core	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Grand BR I	INT	homenet	Home Networking WG
Grand BR III	INT	ipwave	IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments WG
Studio 4	SEC	acme	Automated Certificate Management Environment WG
Grand BR II	TSV	tsvarea	Transport Area Open Meeting

1520-1620  Afternoon Session II
Park BR 2	INT	intarea	Internet Area Working Group WG
Park BR 1	IRTF***	t2trg	Thing-to-Thing
Studio 3	SEC	curdle	CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption WG

THURSDAY, November 17, 2016

0930-1100  Morning Session I
Park BR 1	INT ***	6tisch	IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e WG
Studio 4	INT	dnssd	Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery  WG
Grand BR II	IRTF	maprg	Measurement and Analysis for Protocols
Grand BR I	SEC	saag	Security Area Open Meeting

1110-1210  Morning Session II
Park BR 1	ART	httpbis	Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
Grand BR III	INT ***	lwig	Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG
Grand BR I	SEC	saag	Security Area Open Meeting

1330-1500  Afternoon Session I
Studio 3	SEC	oauth	Web Authorization Protocol WG

1520-1750  Afternoon Session II
Studio 4	SEC ***	ace	Authentication and Authorization for Constrained
Environments WG
Studio 2	TSV	rmcat	RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques WG

FRIDAY, November 18, 2016

0930-1130  Morning Session I
Studio 4	ART ***	core	Constrained RESTful Environments WG
Grand BR II	IRTF	icnrg	Information-Centric Networking
Park BR 1	OPS	anima	Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG
Park BR 2	TSV	tcpinc	TCP Increased Security WG

1150-1320  Afternoon Session I
Studio 2	ART	webpush	Web-Based Push Notifications WG
Park BR 1	RTG	babel	Babel routing protocol WG
Studio 4	SEC	oauth	Web Authorization Protocol WG