Subject: [lp-wan] Next interim meetings - please confirm dates (starting at May 15)

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 11:47:14 +0200

Dear all,

We've had four documents accepted as WG items and that's great news!
Now, it's time to advance on all these topics and restart our regular
interim meetings.

We'd like to restart the meetings 3 weeks from now, starting May 15th on
our regular interim slot (17h-18h CEST, see more timezones here:
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=2988507,1816670,5391959,5128581&h=2988507&date=2019-05-15&sln=17-18
)

As in the past, we'd like to propose meeting Wednesday, every two weeks.
That would make our interims on the following dates:
- May 15
- May 29
- June 12
- June 26
    -> June 8th is cut-off date for draft submission
- July 10 (preparation for IETF 105)

Please send a mail to the mailing list (or the Chairs) by the end of this
week (April 26th, 23:55 CEST) in case you'd like to have the interim on a
different date / time-slot.

Cheers,
Pascal and Alexander

---

From: ivaylo petrov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 14:47:31 +0200

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for your email! I believe you meant that the draft submission
cut-off date is July 8th (at least that is what I see in datatracker
important dates[1]).

Cheers,
Ivaylo

[1]: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/important-dates/

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 11:47 AM Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lp-wan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lp-wan
>

---

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:26:00 +0200

Hi Ivo,

Yes, thanks for catching that!
It is July 8th indeed!

Cheers,
Alexander

---

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 14:49:09 +0200

Dear all,

The call to confirm the slot has completed. We have received a heads-up
from our friends from CBOR/CoRE/T2TRG (thanks, Francesca, for making sure
we're in sync !). The slot is going to collide with the weekly meetings of
these groups, which will be highly undesirable.

For that reason we need to find another suitable slot. Please fill the
survey at the following link : https://doodle.com/poll/7e8f5qaas3nrkaai

In the unlikely event no other suitable slot is found we may keep the
current one, but we'd really like to see a non-conflicting one.

The survey will be closed this Friday , May 3rd and the chairs will decide
on the date based on the available information. (Please send any relevant
information by mail to the mailing list or the chairs)

Cheers,
Pascal and Alexander

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019, 3:26 PM Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>> Please send a mail to the mailing list (or the Chairs) by the end
>>> of this week (April 26th, 23:55 CEST) in case you'd like to have the
>>> interim on a different date / time-slot.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Pascal and Alexander
>>>
>>>