Subject: [lp-wan] Next interim meetings - starting Jan 8th (regular slot)

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 15:03:51 +0100

Dear all,

First of call, congrats on the amazing work and the advancement from the
past months!
Since we have now the publication of the SCHC in the RFC Editor Queue and
the rechartering almost complete, we can restart our regular interim
meetings.

Unless there are significant demands on the list (or directly to the
Chairs), we'll keep the traditional slot on *Wednesday, 4PM-5PM CET* (every
other Wednesday). Given the time needed to schedule the interim meetings (2
weeks advance minimum) + end of year time, we can start on January 8th:

January 8th
January 22
February 5th
February 19th
March 4th
(draft cut-off is March 9th)
Optional final interim for IETF107 planning purposes: March 18th

Please send your comments or remarks by next Monday (December 16th) after
which we will request the interim sessions.

Cheers,
Pascal and Alexander