Subject: [lp-wan] Upcoming LPWAN Interim meetings

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 15:15:38 +0000

Next LPWAN Interim meetings.

Meeting number (access code): 201 266 501

Meeting password: txCGJTrS (89245877 from phones)

Occurs every 2 week(s) on Wednesday effective Wednesday 8 January 2020 until Wednesday 4 March 2020 from 16:00 to 17:00, (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
16:00  |  (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris  |  1 hr

Join meeting<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=me91d56b37454056b8c5ef3b102b9da50>

Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-866-432-9903<tel:%2B1-866-432-9903,,*01*201266501%2389245877%23*01*> Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800<tel:%2B1-408-525-6800,,*01*201266501%2389245877%23*01*> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/globalcallin.php?MTID=m048391671c7ee93f60823c0423eec387>  |  Toll-free calling restrictions<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Join from a video system or application
Dial [email-masked]<%20sip:[email-masked]>
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial [email-masked]<%20sip:[email-masked]>

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com