Subject: [lp-wan] Review of the SCHC over NB-IoT draft

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 08:04:44 +0100

Dear LPWANners,

Please find below a link to my review of the SCHC over NB-IoT draft:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vd3t1g4lbmiu5s/SCHC%20NB-IoT.pdf?dl=0

(Due to the number of comments, I have added the comments directly as
"yellow" notes on the PDF. If a different format is preferred (e.g.,
sending the comments in the body of an email message), please let me
know.)

In my opinion, the draft offers a good basis to understand how SCHC can be
used over NB-IoT. However, I have many comments and/or questions
requesting clarifications. There are also several editorial suggestions.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Carles

---

From: "Carles Gomez Montenegro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 08:10:51 +0100

Hello again,

> sending the comments in the body of an email message), please let me

Perhaps obvious, but just in case: to be able to read the comments, you
will probably need to download the PDF and open it with an actual PDF
reader...

Thanks,

Carles

---

From: Ana Minaburo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 21:15:44 +0100

Hello,

Thank you Carles,
We will look at your comments and we will come back with some responses and
modifications.

Ana & Edgar

On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 8:04 AM Carles Gomez Montenegro <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lp-wan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lp-wan
>