Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 03:18:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using OSPF
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-13.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-05-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a way for an OSPF Router to advertise multiple
   types of supported Maximum SID Depths (MSDs) at node and/or link
   granularity.  Such advertisements allow entities (e.g., centralized
   controllers) to determine whether a particular SID stack can be
   supported in a given network.  This document defines only one type of
   MSD, but defines an encoding that can support other MSD types.  Here
   the term OSPF means both OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/