Subject: [Lsr] IPR Poll for "OSPFv3 Extensions for Segment Routing" Prior to WG Last Call

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 14:43:46 +0000

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-segment-routing-extensions-12.txt?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond
to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any
relevant IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the LSR WG mailing
list.* The document will not advance to the next stage until a
response has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the LSR WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of
any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks,
Acee

---

From: Rob Shakir <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 07:48:22 -0700

Hi Acee.

I am not Aware of any IPR on this draft other than that which has already
been disclosed by Cisco.

Thanks,
r.

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 16:56:21 +0200

Hi Acee,

I am not aware of any IPR on this draft other than ones that have been 
disclosed already.

thanks,
Peter

---

From: Hannes Gredler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 21:02:01 +0200

not aware of any undisclosed IPR

> On 22.05.2018, at 16:43, Acee Lindem (acee) <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 23:05:53 +0200

Acee,

I’m no aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Regards,
Jeff

> On May 22, 2018, at 16:43, Acee Lindem (acee) <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Nokia - BE/Antwerp)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 21:56:50 +0000

Not aware of IPR related to this draft

From: EXT Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, 22 May 2018 at 14:06
To: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: IPR Poll for "OSPFv3 Extensions for Segment Routing" Prior to WG Last Call

Acee,

On May 22, 2018, at 16:43, Acee Lindem (acee) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-segment-routing-extensions-12.txt?

Thanks,
Acee