Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 06:22:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Routing with Reverse Metric
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Shane Amante
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-16.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2018-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to allow IS-IS routing to quickly
   and accurately shift traffic away from either a point-to-point or
   multi-access LAN interface during network maintenance or other
   operational events.  This is accomplished by signaling adjacent IS-IS
   neighbors with a higher reverse metric, i.e., the metric towards the
   signaling IS-IS router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-16
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-reverse-metric-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/