Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 07:57:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic Flooding on Dense Graphs
        Authors         : Tony Li
                          Peter Psenak
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Tony Przygienda
                          Dave Cooper
                          Luay Jalil
                          Srinath Dontula
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2019-02-25

Abstract:
   Routing with link state protocols in dense network topologies can
   result in sub-optimal convergence times due to the overhead
   associated with flooding.  This can be addressed by decreasing the
   flooding topology so that it is less dense.

   This document discusses the problem in some depth and an
   architectural solution.  Specific protocol changes for IS-IS, OSPFv2,
   and OSPFv3 are described in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/