Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 17:36:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Extension for Prefix Originator
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Acee Lindem
                          Jie Dong
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-02-28

Abstract:
   This document describes OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 encodings to advertise the
   router-id of the originator of inter-area prefixes for OSPFv2 and
   OSPFv3 LSAs, which are needed in several use cases in several multi-
   area OSPF use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/