Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 22:56:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Extension for Prefix Originator
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Acee Lindem
                          Jie Dong
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-06-30

Abstract:
   This document describes OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 encodings to advertise the
   router-id of the originator of inter-area prefixes for OSPFv2 and
   OSPFv3 LSAs, which are needed in several use cases in multi-area OSPF
   use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 14:36:03 +0800

Hi, Folks:

I just add the "Security/IANA Considerations" and make some editorial
clarification for the draft, any comments are welcome.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang
Network R&D and Operation Support Department
China Telecom Corporation Limited Beijing Research Institute,Beijing, China.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2019年7月1日 13:56
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-prefix-originator-
01

_______________________________________________
Lsr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lsr