Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-xaf-te-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 03:48:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Routing with Cross-Address Family Traffic Engineering Tunnels
        Authors         : Anton Smirnov
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Michael Barnes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-xaf-te-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-06-26

Abstract:
   When using Traffic Engineering (TE) in a dual-stack IPv4/IPv6
   network, the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) TE Label Switched
   Paths (LSP) infrastructure may be duplicated, even if the destination
   IPv4 and IPv6 addresses belong to the same remote router.  In order
   to achieve an integrated MPLS TE LSP infrastructure, OSPF routes must
   be computed over MPLS TE tunnels created using information propagated
   in another OSPF instance.  This issue is solved by advertising cross-
   address family (X-AF) OSPF TE information.

   This document describes an update to RFC5786 that allows for the easy
   identification of a router's local X-AF IP addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-xaf-te/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-xaf-te-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-xaf-te-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-xaf-te-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/