Subject: [Lsr] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 22:44:49 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

What Barry said.

Also, I presume your AD has approved going over the usual limit of five authors.

---

From: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 03:54:18 -0700

Murray:

Hi!

Yes, I have.

In this case, this document was the result of merging several other
documents so it was decided to allow 6 authors (the rest became
contributors). The same is true for the OSPF version.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On May 6, 2020 at 1:44:50 AM, Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker (
[email-masked]) wrote:

Also, I presume your AD has approved going over the usual limit of five
authors.