Subject: [Lsr] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 21:58:57 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few editorial nits:

— Section 1 —

   In cases where LSPs are used (e.g., SR-MPLS [RFC8660], it would be

Nit: you need a closing parenthesis instead of the second comma.

   This capability, referred to as Entropy Readable Label
   Depth (ERLD) as defined in [RFC8662] may be used by ingress LSRs to

Nit: this needs a comma after the citation.

— Section 3 —

   originator.  Similarly in a multi-domain network, the identity of the

Nit: “Similarly” needs a comma after it.

   When a router propagates a prefix between ISIS levels ([RFC5302], it

Nit: remove the open parenthesis.

   an Autonomous System Boundary Router (ASBR) is outside of the scope

Nit: the abbreviation “ASBR” is not used elsewhere in the document, so there’s
no reason to include it.

— Section 4 —

   A new MSD-type [RFC8491], called ERLD-MSD is defined to advertise the

Nit: 8491 capitalizes the “T” in “MSD-Type”.
Nit: there needs to be a comma after “ERLD-MSD”.

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 14:21:35 +0200

Hi Barry,

thanks for comments, I fixed them all.

thanks,
Peter