Subject: [Lsr] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-elc-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 02:59:02 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-elc-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-elc/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

This is a straight forward document, thanks.

Is there any associated YANG module required to manage this protocol
enhancement?  If so, is that already being worked or, or planned work for the
WG?

Regards,
Rob

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 11:19:08 +0000

H Rob, 

On 5/19/20, 5:59 AM, "Robert Wilton via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi,

    Is there any associated YANG module required to manage this protocol
    enhancement?  If so, is that already being worked or, or planned work for the
    WG?
We will add the necessary encoding to this module - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-yang-augmentation-v1/

Thanks,
Acee

    Regards,
    Rob