Subject: [Lsr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-03.txt

From: Uma Chunduri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 21:18:30 -0700

Dear LSR WG,

Any comments, suggestions or feedback is welcome.

--
Uma C.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, May 17, 2020 at 9:16 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-03.txt
To: Uma Chunduri <[email-masked]>, Jeff Tantsura <
[email-masked]>, Shraddha Hegde <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Uma Chunduri and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons
Revision:       03
Title:          IS-IS Multi Topology Deployment Considerations
Document date:  2020-05-17
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chunduri-lsr-isis-mt-deployment-cons-03

Abstract:
   This document analyzes IS-IS Multi Topology (MT) applicability in
   various IS-IS deployments.  This document explores the nuances around
   the terminology and usage of various IS-IS address families,
   topologies with different considerations, for choosing the right
   combination for a specific deployment scenario.

   This document also discusses various ways one can deploy IPv6 only
   IS-IS topology.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat