Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-transport-instance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 17:27:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Transport Instance Extensions
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Abhay Roy
                          Sina Mirtorabi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-transport-instance-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2021-05-21

Abstract:
   OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 include a reliable flooding mechanism to
   disseminate routing topology and Traffic Engineering (TE) information
   within a routing domain.  Given the effectiveness of these
   mechanisms, it is convenient to envision using the same mechanism for
   dissemination of other types of information within the domain.
   However, burdening OSPF with this additional information will impact
   intra-domain routing convergence and possibly jeopardize the
   stability of the OSPF routing domain.  This document presents
   mechanism to relegate this ancillary information to a separate OSPF
   instance and minimize the impact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-transport-instance/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-transport-instance-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/