Subject: [Lsr] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-02.txt

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 06:13:50 -0400

We have submitted a revision which we hope addresses the comments we 
have received.  Further feedback is appreciated.

Yours,
Joel

PS: I think one of the effects of the changes is to better align the 
content with the intended informational status.  It should be clear now 
that it is informational.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-02.txt
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 03:07:56 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : Interface Stack Table Definition for Point to 
Point (P2P) Interface over LAN
         Authors         : Daiying Liu
                           Joel Halpern
                           Congjie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2021-06-24

Abstract:
    In [RFC5309] defines the Point to Point (P2P) circuit type is one of
    the mainly used circuit types in link state routing protocol, and
    highlights it is important to identify the correct circuit type when
    forming adjacencies, flooding link state database packets, and
    monitor the link state.  This document adds Point to Point (P2P)
    Interface over LAN type (ifType) management stack tables mapping to
    provide benefit for operational control, maintenance and statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt