Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 13:09:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS YANG Model Augmentations for Additional Features - Version 1
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2021-06-21

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data modules augmenting the IETF IS-IS
   YANG model to provide support for IS-IS Minimum Remaining Lifetime as
   defined in RFC 7987, ,IS-IS Application-Specific Link Attributes as
   defined in RFC 8919, and IS-IS Flexible Algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-isis-yang-augmentation-v1-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/