Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 16:09:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for OSPF SR (Segment Routing) Protocol
        Authors         : Derek Yeung
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-15.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2021-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module that can be used to
   configure and manage OSPF Extensions for Segment Routing.  It also
   defines a module for management of Signaling Maximum SID Depth (MSD)
   Using OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-sr-yang-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/