Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 01:33:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPFv3 Extensions for SRv6
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Dean Cheng
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-11-19

Abstract:
   The Segment Routing (SR) architecture allows flexible definition of
   the end-to-end path by encoding it as a sequence of topological
   elements called "segments".  It can be implemented over the MPLS or
   the IPv6 data plane.  This document describes the OSPFv3 extensions
   required to support Segment Routing over the IPv6 data plane (SRv6).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/