Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 00:14:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF BFD Strict-Mode
        Authors         : Ketan Talaulikar
                          Peter Psenak
                          Albert Fu
                          Rajesh M
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-02-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extensions to OSPF that enable an OSPF
   router to signal the requirement for a Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) session prior to adjacency formation.  Link-Local
   Signaling (LLS) is used to advertise the requirement for strict-mode
   BFD session establishment for an OSPF adjacency.  If both OSPF
   neighbors advertise the BFD strict-mode, adjacency formation will be
   blocked until a BFD session has been successfully established.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts