Subject: [Lsvr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 08:12:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Vector Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Link-State Shortest Path First (SPF) Routing
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Acee Lindem
                          Shawn Zandi
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-14.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2021-06-30

Abstract:
   Many Massively Scaled Data Centers (MSDCs) have converged on
   simplified layer 3 routing.  Furthermore, requirements for
   operational simplicity have led many of these MSDCs to converge on
   BGP as their single routing protocol for both their fabric routing
   and their Data Center Interconnect (DCI) routing.  This document
   describes extensions to BGP to use BGP Link-State distribution and
   the Shortest Path First (SPF) algorithm used by Internal Gateway
   Protocols (IGPs) such as OSPF.  In doing this, it allows BGP to be
   efficiently used as both the underlay protocol and the overlay
   protocol in MSDCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/