Subject: [Ltru] RFC 3934 Morfin suspension

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:37:55 -0800

Hi -

Recent postings by Jefsey Morphin exhibit a pattern of disruptive
behaviour, including the use of inflammatory language and substantial
off-topic content.  Examples include the following:

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg03998.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg04003.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg04018.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg04019.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg04024.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg04025.html

Since Jefsey has been previously warned publicly
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg03941.html
as well as privately, in the interest of allowing the working
group to complete its remaining work, the matching draft, I
am suspending his posting privileges to the ltru working group
mailing list for a period of 30 days, under the terms of
RFC 3934 section 2.  The suspension will expire on Thursday,
December 8, 2005.

If he so chooses, he may appeal this decision to our Area Director,
Scott Hollenbeck.

Randy Presuhn, ltru co-chair

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:03:33 -0800

Hi -

> From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
> To: "LTRU Working Group" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 7:37 PM
> Subject: [Ltru] RFC 3934 Morfin suspension
... 
> off-topic content.  Examples include the following:
...

Jefsey has brought it to my attention that I spelled his last name
incorrectly.  The correct spelling is, of course, "Morfin", and
I apologize for the error.  As someone whose own name is frequently
mangled, I can sympathize.  However, this has no bearing on the
suspension itself.

Randy, ltru co-chair

---

From: "Scott Hollenbeck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:00:28 -0500

Mr. Morfin has appealed Randy's decision to suspend his posting rights.  I
will review his appeal and provide a decision next week.

-Scott-