Subject: [Ltru] E-mail problem

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 18:02:39 -0800

I've just discovered that some e-mail messages sent to me may have been 
blocked, due to an overzealous configuration of Norton Internet Security 
installed on my new PC.

If you've sent me an e-mail in the past week or so, and you have reason 
to believe I didn't receive it, please try again.  I'm trying to fix the 
Norton problem.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California, USA
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 22:17:32 -0800

I figured out my e-mail problem.  It was my fault, not Norton's.  I had 
configured OE to mark my messages as having come from adelphia.com, 
instead of adelphia.net, so anyone who hit the Reply button sent their 
reply to a bogus address.

Please do not send mail to [email-masked].  I don't work there, I 
just pay them for Internet service.

[email-masked]