Subject: [Ltru] The funny language tag app. of the day

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:39:41 +0200

Does anyone know an implementation of this standards track RFC?

                                                    G. Zorn
Request for Comments: 2484                         Microsoft Corporation
Category: Standards Track                                   January 1999

           PPP LCP Internationalization Configuration Option

1.  Abstract

   The Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) [1] provides a standard method for
   transporting multi-protocol datagrams over point-to-point links.  PPP
   also defines an extensible Link Control Protocol (LCP), which allows
   negotiation of an Authentication Protocol for authenticating its peer
   before allowing Network Layer protocols to transmit over the link.

   Both LCP and Authentication Protocol packets may contain text which
   is intended to be human-readable [2,3,4].  This document defines an
   LCP configuration option for the negotiation of character set and
   language usage, as required by RFC 2277 [5].

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru