Subject: [Ltru] [OT] Seeking French and German linguistic advice

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:34:56 -0700

Sorry for the brief off-topic post.

I'm looking for a bit of linguistic information about French and German 
from native (or "nearly native") speakers of those languages who 
understand the concepts of "phoneme" and "minimal pair."

Please reply to me OFF-LINE.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
NEW E-MAIL -->  dewell at roadrunner dot com
NEW URL -->  http://home.roadrunner.com/~dewell
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Hans Aberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 10:16:52 +0200

On 20 Oct 2007, at 06:34, Doug Ewell wrote:

> I'm looking for a bit of linguistic information about French and  
> German from native (or "nearly native") speakers of those languages  
> who understand the concepts of "phoneme" and "minimal pair."

The Usenet newsgroup sci.lang has a number of linguists discussion  
such matters.

   Hans Åberg