Subject: [Ltru] Re: The "QU" territory/region code

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 20:15:38 -0800

I mumbled:

> and all of their dependencies, but NOT neighboring countries such
> as Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, or the Baltics.

Balkans.  Drink tea first, then write.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
NEW E-MAIL -->  dewell at roadrunner dot com
NEW URL -->  http://home.roadrunner.com/~dewell
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:16:37 +0100

> Balkans.  Drink tea first, then write.

Sorry, I missed that update, for me it's "read first, then write".