Subject: [Ltru] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-14.txt

From: "Phillips, Addison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 20:46:38 -0700

That's right, draft-14 is live.

It is also posted to Inter-Locale in HTML and XML formats. Note that "letter version" diffs (14a, 14b, etc.) are now pretty pointless or non-functional. Draft-13 => draft-14 diff is available.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Lab126

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 8:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ltru] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-14.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Language Tag Registry Update Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Tags for Identifying Languages
        Author(s)       : A. Phillips, M. Davis
        Filename        : draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-14.txt
        Pages           : 77
        Date            : 2008-05-16

This document describes the structure, content, construction, and
semantics of language tags for use in cases where it is desirable to
indicate the language used in an information object.  It also
describes how to register values for use in language tags and the
creation of user-defined extensions for private interchange.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
W0ludGVybmV0U2hvcnRjdXRdDQpVUkw9ZnRwOi8vZnRwLmlldGYub3JnL2ludGVybmV0LWRyYWZ0
cy9kcmFmdC1pZXRmLWx0cnUtNDY0NmJpcy0xNC50eHQNCg==
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Mark Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 21:58:22 -0700

Great, thanks for all your hard work on this!

Mark

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Phillips, Addison <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> It is also posted to Inter-Locale in HTML and XML formats. Note that
> "letter version" diffs (14a, 14b, etc.) are now pretty pointless or
> non-functional. Draft-13 => draft-14 diff is available.
>
> Addison
>
> Addison Phillips

-- 
Mark