Subject: [Ltru] 'zxx' not current in draft-4645bis-05

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 16:39:53 -0600

Before all the people who are busily scouring draft-4645bis-05 notice 
this...

The record for language subtag 'zxx' is not current with the existing 
Language Subtag Registry, in that it does not include the newly added 
"Description: Not applicable" field.  This is because I built the draft 
on 2008-05-05 from the then-current LSR dated 2008-03-26, which did not 
have this information, and the ISO 639-3 data files, which also do not 
have it.  The information was added to the LSR on 2008-05-06 and future 
iterations of draft-4645bis will include it.

BTW, I've just noticed that the LSR itself, as well as RFC 4646, 
probably needs to be a normative reference in draft-4645bis.  If nobody 
objects, I'll add this.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru