Subject: [Ltru] Editor's copy of draft-4645bis-05

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 22:03:45 -0600

I've just posted an editor's copy of draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-05 in 
various formats:

http://www.ewellic.org/rfc4645bis.html

Please read and offer any comments.  The "no-registry" versions should 
ease the downloading burden for some.  I'll submit this to the RFC 
Editor in a day or two, unless someone has a showstopper-level 
objection.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Mark Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 21:25:22 -0700

Looks good. Here's a diff:

http://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ewellic.org%2Fdraft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-04-no-registry.html&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ewellic.org%2Fdraft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-05-no-registry.html

-- 
Mark