Subject: [Ltru] Minor change to 639-3 lists

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 12:37:42 -0600

ISO 639-3/RA has released a very minor update to their code list files. 
Code element 'dap' has been renamed to "Nisi (India)" while code element 
'yso' has been renamed to "Nisi (China)".  Previously both were listed 
as just "Nisi", which is not good.

I'll add this to the next draft-4645bis, along with the new alternative 
name for 'zxx' which is already in the current Registry (but still not 
in 639-3).

--
Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 19:28:08 -0600

I wrote:

> I'll add this to the next draft-4645bis, along with the new 
> alternative name for 'zxx' which is already in the current Registry 
> (but still not in 639-3).

I should point out that "the next draft-4645bis" is very much on hold, 
until the group decides what to do about extlangs.