Subject: Re: [Ltru] OT Not Really Referencing the RFC within the tag

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 20:56:20 -0600

Taking a very small amount of bandwidth...

Debbie Garside <debbie at ictmarketing dot co dot uk> wrote:

> Seems more than a little convoluted.  I just want to be able to write:
>
> Language[RFC4646]=zh-cmn :-)

You can do this now, if the protocol will let you.  Remember the 
language tag is the part that starts with a 'z' and ends with an 'n'; 
everything outside of that belongs to a Higher-Level Protocol.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru