Subject: [Ltru] [OT] Line breaks

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 09:46:10 -0600

Martin Duerst <duerst at it dot aoyama dot ac dot jp> wrote:

> 2) All of Doug's postings (occasionally some others) seem to lose
>   all their linebreaks when they arrive at my mailbox. Anybody has
>   any idea why?

Outlook Express sends my mails as:

Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="utf-8"; 
reply-type=original

but when I receive my own copies, and when I read them in the Web 
archive, they are wrapped at or near 72 columns.  So I don't know why 
Martin is seeing this.  Anyone else?

--
Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Leif Halvard Silli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 22:24:17 +0200

> Martin is seeing this.  Anyone else?

I too have the problem Martin described, but only with messages 
from Addison, Peter, Shawn, Karen and tex.

Perhaps the listserver can be set up to do something?
-- 
leif halvard silli
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru