Subject: Re: [Ltru] Questions before submitting draft-4645bis-05

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 22:26:09 -0600

Debbie Garside <debbie at ictmarketing dot co dot uk> wrote:

> I am not sure that I agree here.  A few days ago you said you were 
> submitting with the comment.  I don't remember seeing anyone against 
> it.

Well, Randy had said in 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg09868.html that he 
didn't see much point in the comment.  But since the chairs aren't 
Declaring Consensus on such things, and since "1 for and 1 against" 
isn't a huge sample upon which to Declare Consensus anyway, I'll leave 
the comment in.  I hope others will speak up after the draft appears, if 
this sort of thing matters to them.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Peter Constable <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:43:11 -0700

I think I posted something saying it wasn't obvious to me that adding a comment to kha or lyg was needed. I don't have strong feelings on this, though.

Peter

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> Doug Ewell
> Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:26 PM
> To: LTRU Working Group
> Subject: Re: [Ltru] Questions before submitting draft-4645bis-05
>