Subject: Re: [Ltru] Macrolanguage usage

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:31:58 -0600

Leif Halvard Silli <lhs at malform dot no> wrote:

> I'll make a proposal to myself: Don't think alloud. You will be 
> Constabled, Doughed, Krebsed for it.

Feel free to think aloud; new ideas are always welcome.  But when others 
in the group -- some of whom have worked on this project for 5 years or 
more -- say "No, that won't work, and here's why," consider that they 
may have some idea what they are talking about.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Leif Halvard Silli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 02:43:44 +0200

> may have some idea what they are talking about.

I may have placed myself in a suitable position for being slashed. 
(Norwegian saying.) But I'll try to take note of both of your 
messages.
-- 
with regards,
leif halvard silli
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru