Subject: [Ltru] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Language Tag Registry Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Update to the Language Subtag Registry
	Author(s)	: D. Ewell
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-10.txt
	Pages		: 950
	Date		: 2009-2-25
	
This memo defines the procedure used to update the IANA Language
   Subtag Registry in conjunction with the publication of RFC 4646bis
   [RFC EDITOR NOTE: replace with actual RFC number], for use in forming
   tags for identifying languages.  As an Internet-Draft, it also
   contained a complete replacement of the contents of the Registry to
   be used by IANA in updating it.  To prevent confusion, this material
   was removed before publication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.