Subject: Re: [Ltru] Where are we?

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 23:03:52 -0700

Randy Presuhn <randy underscore presuhn at mindspring dot com> wrote:

> The posted internet drafts are our baseline, so I request that the 
> editors post the differences between their working copies and the 
> posted drafts to the ltru at ietf.org mailing list.

For draft-4645bis, the posted draft at 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-09.txt is 
the most recent; there is no working copy that is newer.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Thornton, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 22:15:56 -0800

Hi -

> From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
> To: "LTRU Working Group" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 10:03 PM
> Subject: Re: [Ltru] Where are we?
...
> the most recent; there is no working copy that is newer.

Thanks.  That makes life simpler.

Randy