Subject: Re: [Ltru] Issue #27:addition of 'day'

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:56:55 -0700

Randy Presuhn <randy underscore presuhn at mindspring dot com> wrote:

>> 2. 'day' for "Land Dayak languages" has been added.  Since it was 
>> already in 639-2, it's already in draft-4645bis and marked as a 
>> collection.  There are still two other collections, Bihari and 
>> Himachali, which are not in 639-5.
> ...
>
> I've added this as issue 27.
>
> As a technical contribtor:
> I really think this is a total non-issue, and am surprised that it was 
> even raised at this time.

I didn't raise it as an issue.  I was trying to point out that I had 
done my job to detect and resolve any discrepancies between the old and 
new 639-5 data.  'day' and 'bh' and 'him' are already in the draft; we 
have no work to do here.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Thornton, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 00:23:20 -0800

Hi -

As co-chair...

Based on the discussion,
I've closed this issue with a resolution of "no action needed".

Randy