Subject: Re: [Lucid] lucid mailing list up

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:45:58 +0100

At 16:19 16/02/2015, Marc Blanchet wrote:
>the lucid mailing list is up. Here is the description:
>The IAB has published a statement  about issues with the use of 
>certain types of Unicode code points in  the IDNA protocol. The IAB 
>expects the IETF to investigate ways to address this problem. This 
>mailing list is the place to discuss this issue.
>
>The intent is also to prepare the BOF scheduled for IETF Dallas.

Dear Marc,

I have announced a CLASS "FL" (Free/Libre) effort to explore, develop 
and experiment a Unicode compatible, non-Unicode based general 
"machine/man" WHISIWIM (what I see is what it memorizes) sollution.

The questions I have therefore, to know if this list can benefit or 
not of my contribution, are:

- to know if this mailing list and the targeted BOF will want to 
discuss this kind of community effort or not?

- is there an authoritative Unicode document which explicitly 
documents the entirety of the lucid issue, i.e. an exhaustive table of
   --- all the Unicode known characters descriptions (in English, 
French and other languages),
   --- their code point,
   --- if they are included in ISO 10646.

The response to these two questions should avoid further misunderstandings.
Thank you.

jfc
.