Subject: [Lwip] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 05:14:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Terminology for Constrained Node Networks
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
                          Mehmet Ersue
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-12-18

Abstract:
   The Internet Protocol Suite is increasingly used on small devices
   with severe constraints on power, memory and processing resources,
   creating constrained node networks.  This document provides a number
   of basic terms that have turned out to be useful in the
   standardization work for constrained node networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-terminology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-terminology-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/